My Sister's Wedding: Cancun Mexico

our time will come:thumb_yello: Sometimes, people think our standards are too high... am I right?

Not really, I just have to love the guy!:wub2:

I could have had several boyfriends if I didn't need to "love the guy":wink2:But for me, it's really important to be in love... I might sound a bit "is looking for the prince charming" lool:roftl:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great!! seems you liked cancun!:naughty:

in which hotel was the wedding? maybe i know the people who made the wedding, my mum is a wedding coordinator/planner!

lovely pics!!!

i miss cancun!

How can you miss Cancun if you live there? (I ask because of your "location"):blink:

Btw, I've been there! Beautiful water:mf_lustslow:And I've visited some other places in Yucatan: WONDERFUL:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

How can you miss Cancun if you live there? (I ask because of your "location"):blink:

Btw, I've been there! Beautiful water:mf_lustslow:And I've visited some other places in Yucatan: WONDERFUL:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

right! haha, i'm now in London and i return in late december or january, thats why:naughty:

great!!! the water is so turquoise there!!!:wub2: and where else did you go?

agghh i really need to go...

right! haha, i'm now in London and i return in late december or january, thats why:naughty:

great!!! the water is so turquoise there!!!:wub2: and where else did you go?

agghh i really need to go...

You're in London?? Cool, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol I was in Cambridge last summer (during one month only, so I didn't miss Switzerland that much). What are you doing there? Are you in a language school or something?

I've seen Chitchen Itza (:mf_lustslow:), Merida, Palenque, Campeche, Tulum, and many places I don't remember the name of. It was really magical!:wub2: