My Sister's Wedding: Cancun Mexico

So, my sister Adriana got married over a week ago, to her boyfriend of about 5 years. Really cool stuff man!

About 100 people traveled to Cancun to be apart of my sister's big day....lots from the U.S, but even more from Mexico where my extended family is from. AND THERE ARE ALOT! It was just really sweet that so many people decided to come out for this, it was kinda unexpected because of the cost...but wow, they were all really sweet and had a great time at the resort. That's right, most of the guests stayed 4 days at the resort they were getting married at... IT was sooo cool because these were family members that I hadn't seen in like 10 years. Everyone hung out all the time, and we just got caught up with one another's lives. It was very sweet, like a reunion almost.

I still havn't gotten all the photos...WE've been super busy, but the cute photographer! took 800! whooooooo and he was brilliant too

The ceremony was held outside, and the cocktails as well... Than we went inside of a restaurant overlooking the beach...so nice! where we ate the best salmon, steak I've ever tasted...ever. I always judge how good weddings are by the food to be honest lol...This was no dissapointment!

ra.jpg

The makeup artist with her

l_0676cd5aaf2ce7bc48404ef16c3c59a7.jpg

READY-ish

l_2d69fb47ece24fe764dc113bcf2e430e.jpg

After the ceremony

l_5898868819bfa0282d811c7542b9ab9c.jpg

me and my other sister ERICA

Cancun074-1.jpg

This is my little cousin, the cutest thing I've seen in a while! He's a BELMEX... His dad's from Belgium, and his mom's my cousin from Mexico. Oh sooo cute, his big brother was the ring barrer (spelling? lol) Note the future ladies man!

Cancun105-1.jpg

aww him and his big brother!

Cancun104.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! that wedding must have been magical:shocked: your sister looks just like you:wink2: you seemed like you had a great time!!!!

aww thanks! It really was magical... I recommend destination weddings:punk:

I better start saving lol...first I need a boyfriend:naughty:

aww thanks! It really was magical... I recommend destination weddings:punk:

I better start saving lol...first I need a boyfriend:naughty:

haha i dont think i would get married on a beach because im terrified of it haha but it would be a magical place if i wasnt scared:naughty:

haha ive never had a boyfriend or even been kissed and im 17 :boxed:haha

haha i dont think i would get married on a beach because im terrified of it haha but it would be a magical place if i wasnt scared:naughty:

Don't sweat it! Me neither! I'm 18 doll, and considered to be pretty normal. I've gotten plenty of gross offers:boxed: But you've just gotta wait until its right for you and there is LOVE present. I wouldn't just make out with a guy just to do it...*shrug*

Lovely pics, Melanie! Weddings are the best...especially when your big sister is the bride! :)

Oh that's right! You know how it feels:naughty:

It's alittle sad, but wow I'm glad it turned out well :D

Cancun is such a beautiful place!

it looks like so much fun... i can't wait to get married...i agree somewhere not here, maybe somewhere in europe hmmm i guess i got a few years to think it over:naughty:....but haha just like you...i'd need a boyfriend first:naughty:

Don't sweat it! Me neither! I'm 18 doll, and considered to be pretty normal. I've gotten plenty of gross offers:boxed: But you've just gotta wait until its right for you and there is LOVE present. I wouldn't just make out with a guy just to do it...*shrug*

haha i wont

ooohhh yes i have gotten asked to do things to guys plenty of times, just ask musicfreak i think she will remember a pep rally incident :naughty::naughty:

Oh that's right! You know how it feels:naughty:

It's alittle sad, but wow I'm glad it turned out well :D

Yep, I sure do!

Wow! Gorgeous photos, Melanie! Your bridesmaid dresses were beautiful!

And I love the black and white pix injected with splashes of color -- so

dramatic!

Thanks for sharing them! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Cancun is such a beautiful place!

it looks like so much fun... i can't wait to get married...i agree somewhere not here, maybe somewhere in europe hmmm i guess i got a few years to think it over:naughty:....but haha just like you...i'd need a boyfriend first:naughty:

It's gorgeous out there! I'm sticking to me getting married under the eifel tower :naughty: Hopefully I'll be makin some money by than huh? If not,

MIKA CAN PAY!:roftl:

Wow, everyone looked so beautiful/handsome!

Looks like a great time, and what a beautiful place to get married.:mf_lustslow:

awww it was alot of fun!

Beauuuutiful, Melanie! All of it!

Hey thanks!!!

I love that shot...aww, she looks so nervous!

A beautiful wedding - and I love the colour of the bridesmaid dresses.

Haha, she was freakin out in that pic...the photographer snapped everything, even my mom crying! Regular paparazzi, but boy was he cute!

Wow! Gorgeous photos, Melanie! Your bridesmaid dresses were beautiful!

And I love the black and white pix injected with splashes of color -- so

dramatic!

Thanks for sharing them! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Thanks Deb! The photographer was really talented, and he's even in the circus! I thought that was sooo weired, especially since he reminded me of MIKA who is now apparantly obsessed with the circus:roftl:

The only comment I wanted to make is 800 doesn't sounds like a great deal... I know a photographer who took over 2500 photos... and that was of pipe bands...

lol who knows... but I know they paid him less than what the others wanted out there... it's alooooot of pics lol... I can't imagine him catching any other moments, he was always snip snapping away:roftl:

Guys, I beat you; I'm 19 and I've never had a proper boyfriend... I kissed once and it was a mistake, and I had someone, but he wasn't my BF really, so that doesn't count:wink2:

As Melanie said, our time will come (I just hope it won't come too late though:naughty:).

Wow, Melanie, that wedding must have been perfect!!!! I've been to some weddings, but it was really boring.... Free food was great though:punk:

Guys, I beat you; I'm 19 and I've never had a proper boyfriend... I kissed once and it was a mistake, and I had someone, but he wasn't my BF really, so that doesn't count:wink2:

As Melanie said, our time will come (I just hope it won't come too late though:naughty:).

Wow, Melanie, that wedding must have been perfect!!!! I've been to some weddings, but it was really boring.... Free food was great though:punk:

our time will come:thumb_yello: Sometimes, people think our standards are too high... am I right?

Not really, I just have to love the guy!:wub2:

great!! seems you liked cancun!:naughty:

in which hotel was the wedding? maybe i know the people who made the wedding, my mum is a wedding coordinator/planner!

lovely pics!!!

i miss cancun!