• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2:

Did you draw it yourself??

Yes I did.

There are at least 2 crumpled peices of paper- those were my failed attempts.

The "M" was designed during "Make Me a Supermodel" and the "O" was completed maybe half an hour ago on this very computer desk.:roftl:

Yes I did.

There are at least 2 crumpled peices of paper- those were my failed attempts.

The "M" was designed during "Make Me a Supermodel" and the "O" was completed maybe half an hour ago on this very computer desk.:roftl:

:lmfao: Awesome! They great :punk:

Oooh is there a new "Make me a supermodel" season on???

:lmfao: Awesome! They great :punk:

Oooh is there a new "Make me a supermodel" season on???

Aww, thanks so much. You are so kind:wink2:

I guess so. I've never really watched an episode of that show before. Well until tonight. They went to New Orleans- where they had a photoshoot and they helped build a house for Habitat for Humanity. And other stuff- but I was concentrating on the letter so I was really only half paying attention to the TV:roftl:

Aww, thanks so much. You are so kind:wink2:

I guess so. I've never really watched an episode of that show before. Well until tonight. They went to New Orleans- where they had a photoshoot and they helped build a house for Habitat for Humanity. And other stuff- but I was concentrating on the letter so I was really only half paying attention to the TV:roftl:

Haha, no problemo :bleh:

:lol3: Oooh sounds like an interesting photo shooot!

It's a pretty good show. I've only seen like one or two episodes though haha.

I'm gonna work on my letter, but will be back! Bye! :bye:

Haha, no problemo :bleh:

:lol3: Oooh sounds like an interesting photo shooot!

It's a pretty good show. I've only seen like one or two episodes though haha.

I'm gonna work on my letter, but will be back! Bye! :bye:

The photosoot was at a cemetary or something (not at the Habitat for Humanity House)!

Cool. Later:bye:

I still gotta finish my letter lol x.x I will do it friday..cuz I work so much its hard to find time to do anything (and be motiviated enough) to do it...lol ask I sit here on the MFC...oh well...

That's totally cool:wink2:

I mean after numerous attempts, I only completed mine tonight:fisch::naughty::roftl:

iadoremika, your letters look great!!!!!!!!!!:D

All good ideas around here.

Btw, I don't think we should put our name in the letters, cause nobody will see them anyway; it'll be too small, right?

See ya, gotta go!! XOoxOxO

Oh, I have asked that question before, but nobody answered it:tears: looool

Can someone tell me more about the Chimera thing, cause I didn't quite get it?

Thaaaaaaank you!!:D

Please?:cheerful_h4h: *puppy eyes*

Hey guys,

I do think I want that amelia's font for the bottom corner of the front cover saying "The 2008 Mika Fan Club Yearbook" Something like that :thumb_yello:

Secondly, I have made an exception to add Zsina to the list...the girl can draw brilliantly, and I figured that we still needed to figure out the back cover so if someone could explain the idea to her, I think she would do a fabulous job drawing it for us.

This was it right?

-Mika with his back turned (classic mika get up)

-holding the crystal ball above his head

-behind him is the shadow of the clown

-The clown has a top hat on:roftl:

-Mika is color, the clown is not

-Background =black

I agree with you on the amelia's font idea, its possible to download a similar font from dafont.com that can be opened in photoshop

Do you want me to draw the front cover design? (mika holding crystal ball with two hands, in front of him) i can do it, and leave the contents of the crystal ball blank first, since it seems like we're going with the chimera idea..

but i think the chimera idea isn't very feasible though, it could get very confusing and messy at the same time.

Where's the main design we chosed???? :tears: I've been looking all the pages and it's gone!! I couldn't find it!!

do you mean the front cover design? I have it on my photobucket, i can post it again if you need a reference to it :)

I agree with you on the amelia's font idea, its possible to download a similar font from dafont.com that can be opened in photoshop

Do you want me to draw the front cover design? (mika holding crystal ball with two hands, in front of him) i can do it, and leave the contents of the crystal ball blank first, since it seems like we're going with the chimera idea..

but i think the chimera idea isn't very feasible though, it could get very confusing and messy at the same time.

do you mean the front cover design? I have it on my photobucket, i can post it again if you need a reference to it :)

Hi!!:)

For me, you can do the front cover, you did a great job so far!! And the one you did with the crystal ball is really amazing imo

Wtf is that chimera thing? I've asked that 3 times, and no one wants to answer:tears:

Anyway, I'd like to participate more to the cover. I mean, do something more that just a moo letter:naughty:

Hi!!:)

For me, you can do the front cover, you did a great job so far!! And the one you did with the crystal ball is really amazing imo

Wtf is that chimera thing? I've asked that 3 times, and no one wants to answer:tears:

Anyway, I'd like to participate more to the cover. I mean, do something more that just a moo letter:naughty:

thankyou! :D

well the chimera thing goes something like this:

everyone draws a part of a different animal, and then we stick it all together and form a weird thingmajing animal that has a chicken's head, horse hooves etc.

here is my letter (phew! i finished it!)

lettero.jpg

pm-ed kary as well, in case. XD

(sorry for humongous image size)

Cool!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:It's really great!

What is the chimera thing?

I'll ask in every post now:naughty::naughty:

thankyou! :D

well the chimera thing goes something like this:

everyone draws a part of a different animal, and then we stick it all together and form a weird thingmajing animal that has a chicken's head, horse hooves etc.

You're very welcome!

Oh, THANK YOU!! lol

Oh yeah, that might be a bit messy indeed... What about we decide what goes into the crystal ball and each draw a little something?