Yearbook: COVER ART chat room!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with everyone, the letters put together look awesome so far!

My my my, you've all done amazing jobs!

Really, you executed this brilliantly, and I am very impressed:wink2:

I can't wait to see the drawins in place and all that...it'll be fantastic:punk:

You guys rock!

Thanks so much Melanie:thumb_yello:

I'm very impressed! I like all the letters, and they look so good together!:wub2:

I'm so happy because i'm making part of a well organized project!:thumb_yello:

He will be so happy when he receive this!:naughty:

Yes, that's it!

The Chimera proyect! :punk:

Does everyone knows already what it is about?

actually, I only saw bits and pieces of that, perhaps we should specify it up a bit and put it on the front page just so everyone knows clear cut whats up?

Here it is:

Ok! So, moving on with the cover art proyect, the next thing to do is the chimera http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_%28mythology%29

The idea is simplifing what's gonna be inside of the crystal ball, so every person is going to chose an animal part: ears, nose, head, paws, etc, etc. When everyone have decided their part, a designated drawer is gonna put all the parts together to create our unique animal.

The drawers are: Zsina and The Meyer Twins. Each one of them is gonna do a sketch and then [as we always do] we are going to vote for our favourite one.

The Chimera is going to be on a circus bench/pedestal and a tamer with a whip is going to be next to it. So, we are going to need another drawer for the tamer, or The Meyer Tiwns could do one thing and Zsina the other What do you guys think?

Here it is:

Ok! So, moving on with the cover art proyect, the next thing to do is the chimera http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_%28mythology%29

The idea is simplifing what's gonna be inside of the crystal ball, so every person is going to chose an animal part: ears, nose, head, paws, etc, etc. When everyone have decided their part, a designated drawer is gonna put all the parts together to create our unique animal.

The drawers are: Zsina and The Meyer Twins. Each one of them is gonna do a sketch and then [as we always do] we are going to vote for our favourite one.

The Chimera is going to be on a circus bench/pedestal and a tamer with a whip is going to be next to it. So, we are going to need another drawer for the tamer, or The Meyer Tiwns could do one thing and Zsina the other What do you guys think?

Oooh, sounds great Kary!

As for your question. I think it could be a good idea to get Zsina and the Meyer Twins to one thing each. That way we don't have to worry about setting a deadline or whatever to choose one. And that way it's drawn and done with. The three of them are amazing artists and I'm sure we will be more than happy with what they draw:thumb_yello:

That sounds amazing! And Zsina and The Meyer Twins are awesome drawers, so that'll be.. wow. But will Zsina and the twins with eachother to draw it? That's the thing, because the proportions might not fit. Unless they have a plan to work it out good or something.

So maybe Zsina can do the chimera and the twins could do the tamer?

(This isn't the only thing that'll be in the crystal ball, right? So that more people can put their drawings in too?)

That's my opinion :wink2:

Oooh, sounds great Kary!

As for your question. I think it could be a good idea to get Zsina and the Meyer Twins to one thing each. That way we don't have to worry about setting a deadline or whatever to choose one. And that way it's drawn and done with. The three of them are amazing artists and I'm sure we will be more than happy with what they draw:thumb_yello:

Yes, that's what I was thinking!! And I know they are amazing artist, so, I'm positive that the outcome is gonna wow us all!

That sounds amazing! And Zsina and The Meyer Twins are awesome drawers, so that'll be.. wow. But will Zsina and the twins with eachother to draw it? That's the thing, because the proportions might not fit. Unless they have a plan to work it out good or something.

So maybe Zsina can do the chimera and the twins could do the tamer?

(This isn't the only thing that'll be in the crystal ball, right? So that more people can put their drawings in too?)

That's my opinion :wink2:

About the size, that doesn't really matter. As we did with the letters, the drawing are going to be resized with Photoshop.

Hmm, as far as I know, there's another thing that is going to be inside of the crystal ball and that is a cannon, mozarella was the one that came up with that idea. And the other stuff to fill it up are going to be put there by guineverer who is drawing the main front cover; otherwise, it could be too much inside.

That one is cool. And very interesting at the same time.

This kinda reminds me of a ligers (from Napoloen Dynamite). I believe that ligers are real. Except they aren't like what Napoleon drew.

Deb: What are you drawing?

Napoleon: A liger.

Deb: What's a liger?

Napoleon: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

Napoleon's liger below:roftl:

liger0505.jpg