Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Hey, check this out:

This is the MFC videoblog for Amsterdam.

I want to apologize to all the MFCers who actually appear on this video in unflattering situations ;)

Thanks to all the people whose pics and vids I used, couldn't ask you all before but I made sure to credit everyone , I think, if I forgot someone, i'm really sorry.

:blush-anim-cl:

Am I the only one who can't see it ? :tears: It always stops after 8 seconds.. I've tried to watch it on your myspace blog too but there it was the same... Once I could see until Sam Sparro... and then it stopped again :thumbdown:

I'll try to watch it on another computer..

But from what I've seen so far it's amazing :punk:

EDIT : I've seen it now yaaaaaaaay it's amaaazing haha... even burger king is in it XD * I feel sick now I ate too much* haha

Am I the only one who can't see it ? :tears: It always stops after 8 seconds.. I've tried to watch it on your myspace blog too but there it was the same... Once I could see until Sam Sparro... and then it stopped again :thumbdown:

I'll try to watch it on another computer..

But from what I've seen so far it's amazing :punk:

Yes you're the only one:mf_rosetinted:

My internet didn't work this afternoon and I was bored so I've made some screenshots from my Love Today-video from Amsterdam ...

sc1dn1.jpg

sc2mz9.jpg

sc3uc5.jpg

Just resized them because there were so many, don't know if you like them but if you want to see one bigger just place the number and I will upload it .. Quality isn't great though :wink2:

My internet didn't work this afternoon and I was bored so I've made some screenshots from my Love Today-video from Amsterdam ...

sc1dn1.jpg

sc2mz9.jpg

sc3uc5.jpg

Just resized them because there were so many, don't know if you like them but if you want to see one bigger just place the number and I will upload it .. Quality isn't great though :wink2:

13 :mf_rosetinted: