2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We could go road trippin' like you said and find some other Mexican guys :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

yes...and sorry, i meant: us 4 and the guys...schaem.gif

we need to find guys who are willing to carry our shopping bags and come with us to the gigs. ja.gif

I'd never!!! :mf_rosetinted: I used the lollipop for the sake of the picture

And what artwork that became :naughty:

i should have taken the lollipop home, because Ivan sucked it and i could clone him from his DNA.

i should have taken the lollipop home, because Ivan sucked it and i could clone him from his DNA.

ah yes...Baby Ivan :roftl: Red hair,green eyes

They would run way from us in a minute if they come with us at shopping and at gigs77.gif

Now to be honest...I tend to run away from shopping with any female specimen too . It just takes soooo loooong! Why are women so indecisive I ask you :mf_rosetinted:

That was your intention :roftl:

To my defense,I was not aiming for the head :naughty:

Now to be honest...I tend to run away from shopping with any female specimen too . It just takes soooo loooong! Why are women so indecisive I ask you :mf_rosetinted:

1.They don't know were to go 1st

2They don't know what ,which thing to wear or to buy :naughty:

3 They gossip too much on their friends clothes :naughty:

hehe yay!

well, all going to plan I'll be moving to Texas in August (to study), and you know.... that has a border with good ol' Mexico!! :das:

that's cool, so could you please go to Guadalajara then and check out if there's a certain Ivan? remybussi.gif

that's cool, so could you please go to Guadalajara then and check out if there's a certain Ivan? remybussi.gif

I certainly will! I'll arrive there and just shout out: Iván! Hmmmm, maybe that's not such a bad idea!! lol

and in the end he turns out to be married or gay, i know.

Or both :mf_rosetinted: And his real name's Billy Br.....nah lol.

Seriously, I now realise that if I'm attracted to a guy,he must be gay..even if HE doesn't yet know it. HOPELESS!!!

Or both :mf_rosetinted: And his real name's Billy Br.....nah lol.

Seriously, I now realise that if I'm attracted to a guy,he must be gay..even if HE doesn't yet know it. HOPELESS!!!

oh yeah. cheers, mate! :cheers:

• 3 months later...

1195446011100.gif

Exactly a year ago on this day, I had the honour to witness my first and most awesome Mika gig. I had the chance to meet you all. All you lovely people:wub2:

Time flies, and already a year has passed since that gig. I miss that day.

Oh, and remember the weather on that day? It was raining. Well, I dunno about the rest of Holland, but over here it's raining today.:naughty:

• dcdeb changed the title to 2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam