REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of Mika @ Festival Super Bock Super Rock (Portugal)

Niki27

Carlota is so sweet, as Mary and Silvia and Mafalda and André and Sara and and...how I love you guys :wub2: I just wish I would have gotten there sooner to meet you all properly but for someone who wasn't going anymore it was quite good xD

Oh Juju! What an adventure!!! :naughty:

I'm sorry that we haven't got the chance to talk more...but you saw how it at the end of the show... Next time will be better! :wink2:

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You already read some of my live feeds but I ended up withou money on my cell to make more updates btw

21h45: When Duran Duran started (only 5m after what was announced, which is good) all I could think was "God, I need a bathroom" xD

Amazingly enough, I knew more songs from them than I imagined :blink:

Oldies yes, but great energy...becomes a bit repetitive along the way, but amazing concert, amazing guys on stage...I specially liked when Simon Le Bon introduced the band. Each person took the time to get a solo for the intro...Man, the guy on the guittar (I think it's Tim, he was on the right side) is freaking HOT...and I mean HOT

Great show, had a great time, couldn't wait for Beck to come up and warm us even more.

And the greatest thing happened here. Me and Sara, a girl that was there, were going to take this chance to go to the bathroom. But when Duran Duran left the stage, like 5 ppl left the front row and pulled us there knowing we wanted to see Mika :blush-anim-cl:

23h10: Beack finally on stage. "Devils" to start followed by "Loser". I was in heaven. Like "Yeah, this is going to be great..."

23h20: Boy was I wrong. I just wanted to seat and rest :boxed:

Carlota then turned to me "OMG OMG look look is Cherisse." And right there on the right side of the stage there she was watching Beck. And then I was like "Don't freak out, but you see the tall head over there?? That's Mika."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" all the screams from Sara on my left side left me deaf, and her nails left scars on my arm :roftl:

He was bobbing his head the WHOLE TIME, and we were loving it. He then looked at us, like, cocking his head to the side, we waved, and you could read his face like he was thinking allong the lines of "WTF!?" :roftl:

We saw Mikey as well. Then, to go from the stage to the back again to get ready, Mika made a jump and dash, trying to get out of there without being seen...it didn't work very well xD

I then finally gave in to my legs and sat down for the rest of the Beck performance...sorry man, you wore me out in the end :blink:

@Carlota and Mary: Yes, it was a stange and adventurous day xP

I loved being with all of you.

E sim, vai ser melhor para a próxima ou faço a folha a alguém :sneaky2:

BTW, is anyone actually reading this or should I stop?? o.O

Carlota then turned to me "OMG OMG look look is Cherisse." And right there on the right side of the stage there she was watching Beck. And then I was like "Don't freak out, but you see the tall head over there?? That's Mika."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" all the screams from Sara on my left side left me deaf, and her nails left scars on my arm :roftl:

He was bobbing his head the WHOLE TIME, and we were loving it. He then looked at us, like, cocking his head to the side, we waved, and you could read his face like he was thinking allong the lines of "WTF!?" :roftl:

We saw Mikey as well. Then, to go from the stage to the back again to get ready, Mika made a jump and dash, trying to get out of there without being seen...it didn't work very well xD

Arrrggghh! Forgot that bit! :roftl:

I was seeing a curly head bobbing all the time...hmmm...who could the guy be?

:roftl::roftl:

And some point everybody in our side of the audience was looking at Mika...like...totally forgot Beck! :naughty:

Arrrggghh! Forgot that bit! :roftl:

I was seeing a curly head bobbing all the time...hmmm...who could the guy be?

:roftl::roftl:

And some point everybody in our side of the audience was looking to Mika...like...totally forgot Beck! :naughty:

I think thats' why he did the WTF!? face :roftl:

We weren't watching Beck at all anymore, but moved ours heads up and down along with Mika BUT looking AT him and not Beck xD

@dilek: yeah, someone reads :blush-anim-cl:

Duran Duran:

Well . . . Hysteric women crying and screaming and I was like "WTF! O.o" .

I was sooooooo anxious and I was all trembling !!

Screams... screams... screams !! All I can first remmember !! I was just so ****ing happy to see him and then I just "OMG! White pants and gray t-shirts! I have white pants! ****! I didnt I wore the gray t-shirt"

Hahah, and I bet all the rest of the festival goers were like, "WTF hysterical people screaming and crying" in their turn about you! :roftl:

Sam dressed like a orange Big Girl Saranayde with a small shorts and a cute top :thumbdown: (I dont like her anyway ! xD)

Why not? :confused:

I'm sorry about the M&G. :thumbdown: I guess since the show started after midnight and was late, Mika just wanted to get home as soon as possible... Sucks when the security are jerks. And they always lie! :sneaky2:

Brilliant pics, Mary! And thanks for the detailed report Jujuzita. Sorry you guys also did not get to meet him. :-( But it's great you did, Neiobi.

--Jack

You already read some of my live feeds but I ended up withou money on my cell to make more updates btw

21h45: When Duran Duran started (only 5m after what was announced, which is good) all I could think was "God, I need a bathroom" xD

Amazingly enough, I knew more songs from them than I imagined

Oldies yes, but great energy...becomes a bit repetitive along the way, but amazing concert, amazing guys on stage...I specially liked when Simon Le Bon introduced the band. Each person took the time to get a solo for the intro...Man, the guy on the guittar (I think it's Tim, he was on the right side) is freaking HOT...and I mean HOT

Great show, had a great time, couldn't wait for Beck to come up and warm us even more.

And the greatest thing happened here. Me and Sara, a girl that was there, were going to take this chance to go to the bathroom. But when Duran Duran left the stage, like 5 ppl left the front row and pulled us there knowing we wanted to see Mika

23h10: Beack finally on stage. "Devils" to start followed by "Loser". I was in heaven. Like "Yeah, this is going to be great..."

23h20: Boy was I wrong. I just wanted to seat and rest

I then finally gave in to my legs and sat down for the rest of the Beck performance...sorry man, you wore me out in the end :blink:

@Carlota and Mary: Yes, it was a stange and adventurous day xP

I loved being with all of you.

E sim, vai ser melhor para a próxima ou faço a folha a alguém :sneaky2:

BTW, is anyone actually reading this or should I stop?? o.O

Keep going!!!

Yeah, I was totally histerycal, I was : CHERISSEEEE! CHERISSEEEE! (she didn't heard me...) Yeah, Mika was boucing his head around, then he jumped... So silly:bleh::bleh::naughty:

It was awesome righhht?

EDIT: OMG Carlotta, you have the head thingy pic xD

I hate you

Ok, altough ppl have already made reports...here I am giving mine...Just skip it if it bores you :roftl:

First off...I was not suposed to go there anymore...ran into some problems bla bla bla...wasn't going

Went to bed at 2am on Wednesday and woke up on the 10th at 7am :blink:

Got arround, did a bunch of crap, came home to have lunch and turned on the TV...the news were on and they were talking about Mika and Beck today at SBSR...and I couldn't help it...I was like "Screw it, I'm going"...I had 30m to catch the bus...grabbed my keys, my cell and off I go...

No Mika shirt, no flashing heart, no present, no camera....NADA...I took absolutely nothing with me :blink:

Got on the bus at 2pm...with the shows starting at 7pm in Lisbon...and I had 3h30m of travel ahead of me...no ticket yet either xD

On the bus met 2 guys and a girl also going to SBSR, though one was going for Beck, other for Duran Duran and the girl for Tieste...they got me a ticket by half price btw xP

SO we all went...arrived on schedulle in Lisbon, got on the underground, after 30m we were at Parque das Nações, and we thought SBSR was really close, so we went to buy food and water and all that to pass the time for a girl to arrive with our tickets.

She called and said we should go ahead and meet her at the entrance. guess what??? it was so close to where we were that it took us ONE FREAKING HOUR the reach the festival :crybaby:

Mesa (the second band on stage) were starting when I got there and all I could think was that I was not going to find Mary and the others. I eventually found them (after she told they were on the left and I looked for them on the right :doh:)

Said "See you later" to the 3 ppl I was with and joined the Mika fans in the front xP

Almost got hit by a girl that was there for Duran Duran (I was like "WTF!???" -.-") and waited for Mesa to end to meet everyone.

Carlota is so sweet, as Mary and Silvia and Mafalda and André and Sara and and...how I love you guys :wub2: I just wish I would have gotten there sooner to meet you all properly but for someone who wasn't going anymore it was quite good xD

:wub2:

You meet me so you know I'm stupid . . . so you'll forgive me that:

"I already dont remmember who you are. . . ? Real name please ! xD"

:wub2:

You meet me so you know I'm stupid . . . so you'll forgive me that:

"I already dont remmember who you are. . . ? Real name please ! xD"

We all know eachother in our hearts, just not in our minds :roftl::wub2:

part 3 coming right up...and it's MIKA *cheers*

We all know eachother in our hearts, just not in our minds :roftl::wub2:

part 3 coming right up...and it's MIKA *cheers*

:boxed:

Tou na mesma . Lol . Epá não me lembro de ti pelo teu nick . Qual é o teu nome verdadeiro para ver se me faz flash que eu sou horrivel para essas coisas de memória ! Lol ! Sorry ! xD

Hahah, and I bet all the rest of the festival goers were like, "WTF hysterical people screaming and crying" in their turn about you! :roftl:

Why not? :confused:

I'm sorry about the M&G. :thumbdown: I guess since the show started after midnight and was late, Mika just wanted to get home as soon as possible... Sucks when the security are jerks. And they always lie! :sneaky2:

Brilliant pics, Mary! And thanks for the detailed report Jujuzita. Sorry you guys also did not get to meet him. :-( But it's great you did, Neiobi.

--Jack

First part:

LOOOOOL !! But it's not the same thing !! I'm just a girl, a fourteen girl . When Duran Duran was singigng there was women about 40 years crying, but really crying . I didn't cry and if I cried (I almost did) I wouldnt cry like if my parents have died !! xD

But I like your point !! xD

2nd part:

Oh well . Do you know the word jealous ?

First part:

LOOOOOL !! But it's not the same thing !! I'm just a girl, a fourteen girl . When Duran Duran was singigng there was women about 40 years crying, but really crying . I didn't cry and if I cried (I almost did) I wouldnt cry like if my parents have died !! xD

But I like your point !! xD

2nd part:

Oh well . Do you know the word jealous ?

Hahah, all right. :thumb_yello: I hope he comes back to Portugal though, and you both get to be on stage with him AND meet him after!

I love how you said the Duran Duran fans cried like their parents had died though. :naughty: Well, at least I guess they must have really enjoyed their show?

--Jack

Oh, I forgot to show you...the awesome Portuguese Fan Club (or just 4 members, it was really early and no-one was there yet! lol) and its warm welcome to Mika! :wub2:

DSC05773.jpg

Yeah, we're good! We're really good!! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I forgot to show you...the awesome Portuguese Fan Club (or just 4 members, it was really early and no-one was there yet! lol) and its warm welcome to Mika! :wub2:

DSC05773.jpg

"Simply the best"

DSC05773.jpg

Greaaaat people:thumb_yello:

We should've took a group photo after his performance, but it was so confusing!

Hahah, all right. :thumb_yello: I hope he comes back to Portugal though, and you both get to be on stage with him AND meet him after!

I love how you said the Duran Duran fans cried like their parents had died though. :naughty: Well, at least I guess they must have really enjoyed their show?

--Jack

I hope it too ! :wub2: . And without Saranayde . About that, talking seriously I had a really great surprise with Saranayde she has a powerful voice !! I liked her !!

Yes !! Of course they enjoyed !! But well . . . It's overreacting !! It reallly seems that they all family was dead or dying !! It creeps me !!