i keep it on the low down. :wink2:

after all our meetings, you never thought i was crazy?

HA A HA HAHA AHH AH AH AH H AH AH.........

NO :mf_rosetinted:

You are SO laid back and low key -- seems like when I am getting all hyper and excited you look at me like OMFG :blink:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HA A HA HAHA AHH AH AH AH H AH AH.........

NO :mf_rosetinted:

You are SO laid back and low key -- seems like when I am getting all hyper and excited you look at me like OMFG :blink:

really?! i thought i was super nuts in NYC. especially when you were (or weren't :wink2:) snoring away.

when someone is hyper, i either get really hyper and nuts with them, or calm down.

really?! i thought i was super nuts in NYC. especially when you were (or weren't :wink2:) snoring away.

when someone is hyper, i either get really hyper and nuts with them, or calm down.

You did let loose more so in NYC -- we had a blast in Times Square despite the rain :boxed:Madame Tudssad's was f u n! You were pretty wild there! :naughty:

I think you were more hyper with Jess! Or maybe that was cause I was SO tired! Beleive me I wanted to be right there yelling at the people on the street! Next time we are gonna throw fruit out the window at people :mf_rosetinted:

You did let loose more so in NYC -- we had a blast in Times Square despite the rain :boxed:Madame Tudssad's was f u n! You were pretty wild there! :naughty:

I think you were more hyper with Jess! Or maybe that was cause I was SO tired! Beleive me I wanted to be right there yelling at the people on the street! Next time we are gonna throw fruit out the window at people :mf_rosetinted:

i loved madame tausauds!!!! i want to go back!!!

we should throw grapes or small fruits so we don't get in trouble.

i loved madame tausauds!!!! i want to go back!!!

we should throw grapes or small fruits so we don't get in trouble.

I want to go back there too!!!!

totally what I was thinking :mf_rosetinted: *not really* but - yeah, I think a grape is far better then a cantalope :roftl:

and we could actually take time there!

ya, we wouldn't (really) want to injur the passerby.

:naughty:

I just don't want to go there drunk -- cause I might try to get jiggy with Justin Timberlake :das: that would not at all be good :naughty:

No ambulances to the hotel! We just wanna scare the blokes :mf_rosetinted:

I just don't want to go there drunk -- cause I might try to get jiggy with Justin Timberlake :das: that would not at all be good :naughty:

No ambulances to the hotel! We just wanna scare the blokes :mf_rosetinted:

oh jeez. you did not just say "jiggy". holly, jess and i are gonna have to make you "hip".

:roftl:

right. :wink2:

we'll still scream at them though.

at this hotel, we can't be on the first floor.

oh jeez. you did not just say "jiggy". holly, jess and i are gonna have to make you "hip".

:roftl:

right. :wink2:

we'll still scream at them though.

at this hotel, we can't be on the first floor.

I am hip :mf_rosetinted: I just had to choose my 'word' wisely cause I could not say what I was REALLY thinking.... :das: I had to make it as PG as possible - so jiggy seemed appropriate :bleh:

NO WAY can we be on the first floor!!!! :no: our grapes would not have far enough to fall. :roftl:

I am hip :mf_rosetinted: I just had to choose my 'word' wisely cause I could not say what I was REALLY thinking.... :das: I had to make it as PG as possible - so jiggy seemed appropriate :bleh:

NO WAY can we be on the first floor!!!! :no: our grapes would not have far enough to fall. :roftl:

ok.....:wink2:

plus, the people would only have to turn around, and then they'd see us lol.

ohyeah, i forgot to mention

my house is very close to NYC sooo it is prob the closest u will find someone to there, so also easiest access for NewYorkers. ALSO Newark Airport is only 20-30 min away from my house. good for those jetting in, lol *cough mika cough* lmao

but yeah, also, holly or anyone else, if u guys need to sleep a night or two my house is open for you. i mean obviously i cant have everyone sleepin there but i could 2-3 of u. -shrug- i have a big house, hehehee.....

:wub2::wub2: love u all!!!!

Oy! wats this bout November w/ a masquerade party?!!

rar i hate not being in things anymore! but im leaving again tommorow to continue on the program in israel. SO. if u post something replying i prob. wont see it T.T

Holly, or someone? can u guys send me a PM telling me wats new and exciting? therefore i know ill get it when i come back :blush-anim-cl: and all the info bout this masquerade!

listen, right near my house, literaly next door to my school, (walking distance from home) there is a lake, with a lake house which is for rental for parties and such. 1) ive done many parties there, its pretty cheap, 2) lots of room, sound system where if u have ur own CD's put them in, or u can get a DJ, ur choice, also there is room OUTSIDE as well so nice weather is fun xD, annndd 3) My sister works there on the weekends! we always get discounts on the price SOOOO i can get u guys a discount.

the place is at Degnan Park, West Orange, NJ, look it up :thumb_yello:

if u cant find it ill get more info when i come back. dont forget that im still in israel so PM me. i wont see replies on this thread :tears:

ADA, you are brilliant!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!

I will start searching for it!!!

thanks alot!

so far, I didn't any pictures of the park. But I guess, there must be one some where.

I am gonna start really researching New Jersey!!! I mean since no one wants to have it at their house! :roftl: