• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMYGOD HOLLY!!!

i ordered a band t-shirt to wear to the concert in october, and it came in today!!! BUT!!!!! IT CAME WITH A BUNCH OF PANIC AT THE DISCO STICKERS, AND MY FAVORITE IT SAYS "REINVENT♥" just like above my avatar.

i am soooooo beyond excited right now!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

now i must go to work!

OMYGOD HOLLY!!!

i ordered a band t-shirt to wear to the concert in october, and it came in today!!! BUT!!!!! IT CAME WITH A BUNCH OF PANIC AT THE DISCO STICKERS, AND MY FAVORITE IT SAYS "REINVENT♥" just like above my avatar.

i am soooooo beyond excited right now!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

now i must go to work!

aaawwww, how cool!!!!!

Have fun at work!!!! :punk:

HOW freakin' RUDE :mf_rosetinted:

i know!!! luckily i live like....5 minutes away.

and it gives me time to be on here.

oh, my camera is an easy share. when i turned it on, it said it...and it also says it under the screen :naughty:

this is it:

41nbrmMZR2BL__SS260_.jpg

http://www.target.com/Kodak-8-2MP-Digital-Camera-C813/dp/B000ZH6J94/sr=1-5/qid=1220899675/ref=sr_1_5/601-3302514-4221701?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Akodak%20camera&page=1

i know!!! luckily i live like....5 minutes away.

and it gives me time to be on here.

oh, my camera is an easy share. when i turned it on, it said it...and it also says it under the screen :naughty:

this is it:

41nbrmMZR2BL__SS260_.jpg

http://www.target.com/Kodak-8-2MP-Digital-Camera-C813/dp/B000ZH6J94/sr=1-5/qid=1220899675/ref=sr_1_5/601-3302514-4221701?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Akodak%20camera&page=1

ooooh oooohhh oooohhhh......

so it is GOOD!!!???? I am SO getting one now... but, I am getting the PINK one :punk:

ooooh oooohhh oooohhhh......

so it is GOOD!!!???? I am SO getting one now... but, I am getting the PINK one :punk:

it's very good. it takes great pictures. on my other camera, when you took more than 10 seconds to take a picture, the screen would go black, and no one knew what to do but me. it would ALWAYS happen when i would try to take a picture with someone famous. when i met phantom planet (i bought their shirt) the camera did that, and amanda was like 'what do i do?!' and i said 'just hit a f*cking button!" the band laughed.

8-2.jpg

and vampire weekend are playing at terminal 5 in december :wub2:

oh memories.

i saw the pink one at the store,it was VERY CUTE, but i think it was $150.

it's very good. it takes great pictures. on my other camera, when you took more than 10 seconds to take a picture, the screen would go black, and no one knew what to do but me. it would ALWAYS happen when i would try to take a picture with someone famous. when i met phantom planet (i bought their shirt) the camera did that, and amanda was like 'what do i do?!' and i said 'just hit a f*cking button!" the band laughed.

8-2.jpg

and vampire weekend are playing at terminal 5 in december :wub2:

oh memories.

i saw the pink one at the store,it was VERY CUTE, but i think it was $150.

You are SO photogenic!!!!!!

I love that pic!!!!! I think I will just have to be happy with a silver one in that case!!!!

NOW GO TO THE RURU THREAD AND LOOK AT THE WHOLE LAST PAGE :das:

You are SO photogenic!!!!!!

I love that pic!!!!! I think I will just have to be happy with a silver one in that case!!!!

NOW GO TO THE RURU THREAD AND LOOK AT THE WHOLE LAST PAGE :das:

oh god no im not. i was in a picture with people i don't care about, i look good, but i love this man, and i look horrible:

4-1.jpg

lmao that's 'mika':

12.jpg

it's a good camera, i'm very happy with it. but apparently you need to buy a memory card cause they don't come with the camera.

and i saw....:wub2:

Who is that dude you love? *don't kill me*

How much is the memory card????

And I think you look absolutely ADORABLE in that pic!!!!!

YOU ARE SO PHOTOGENIC.... I wish I was cause then I would LLLOLOOVBVVEEE to take pictures!!!!!

Who is that dude you love? *don't kill me*

How much is the memory card????

And I think you look absolutely ADORABLE in that pic!!!!!

YOU ARE SO PHOTOGENIC.... I wish I was cause then I would LLLOLOOVBVVEEE to take pictures!!!!!

he's alex from phantom planet. they sung the OC song "california...here we cooooome!" but they have lots of newer stuff, and it's awsome!!!!

ya ok....

and you're taking pictures no matter what.

I AM FORCING YOU :mf_rosetinted:

he's alex from phantom planet. they sung the OC song "california...here we cooooome!" but they have lots of newer stuff, and it's awsome!!!!

ya ok....

and you're taking pictures no matter what.

I AM FORCING YOU :mf_rosetinted:

As long as YOU take a pic of me and RuRu.... I will live happily ever after for all eternity! :wub2:

You never told me how much a memory card costs for the Kodak.....

OH -- and how did your camera come *I don't want to get the wrong kind* cause I found a PINK Kodak Easy Share at Best Buy for a 'REALLY good price' ... was yours in a package like hanging.... or behind a counter?

Capture memorable digital photos with this digital camera that features high ISO 1250 sensitivity, 5 white balance modes and 16 scene modes for enhanced shooting in a variety of scene conditions. The HD picture capture feature lets you snap high-definition photos and view them on your HDTV.

Learn more about the Kodak C813. (Flash demo)

What's Included

Kodak EasyShare 8.2-Megapixel Digital Camera

AA alkaline batteries (or equivalent)

USB 2.0 cable

Custom camera insert for optional Kodak EasyShare camera and printer docks

Wrist strap and software CD-ROM

Owner's manual

Product Features

8.2-megapixel 1/2.5" CCD

Captures high-resolution images up to 3312 x 2488 pixels.

3x optical zoom, 5x digital zoom, 15x total zoom range

Kodak AF optical aspheric all-glass lens lets you capture sharp, highly detailed long shots.

2.4" LCD screen

With indoor/outdoor color display for excellent visibility even in bright sunlight.

Fast 0.3-second click-to-capture time

Ensures you won't miss that special moment.

Kodak Color Science image processing

For rich, vibrant color images under a variety of lighting conditions. Kodak Perfect Touch technology includes undo-delete and cropping.

High-sensitivity shooting (up to ISO 1250)

Allows bright and natural images in low light without a flash.

Digital image stabilization

Antiblur mode minimizes shake and vibration distortion when shooting in low light conditions or times when flash is not possible.

Scene modes

Include portrait, sports, landscape, night portrait and landscape, snow, beach, text/document, fireworks, flower, museum/manner, self-portrait, high ISO, children, backlight and sunset for great pictures in all conditions.

Through-the-lens (TTL) with multizone and center-zone autofocus

Normal, macro and infinity modes for crisp, detailed images.

Shooting modes

Include digital IS, auto, SCN and video, close-up and favorites.

White balance controls

Include auto, daylight, tungsten, fluorescent and open shade to achieve natural tones under different lighting conditions.

Built-in flash

With auto, fill, red-eye reduction and flash-off modes so you can take clear photos in any lighting condition.

Color modes

Include color, sepia and black-and-white for more creative images.

Video capture

Records MPEG (QuickTime) VGA (640 x 480) video clips at 15 fps and QVGA (320 x 240) video clips at 30 fps with audio. Picture features let you locate and create still images.

10MB internal memory

Secure Digital and MultiMediaCard expansion slot (media not included)

>> Store more photos! Find compatible memory cards in our Memory Center!

Review options

Include view by, protect, album, copy, slideshow, multi-up, image storage and set-up menu for easy photo viewing.

Kodak EasyShare system

With on-camera Share button lets you tag images for one-touch transfers to your computer for e-mailing and sharing with family and friends.

Wi-Fi-ready (Kodak Wi-Fi card not included)

Bluetooth-enabled to print photos without cables. PictBridge-enabled to print photos without a PC. USB 2.0 interface for standard connection to your PC or Mac.

Compatible with Kodak printer and camera docks

G610 Printer Dock, G600 Printer Dock, Printer Dock Plus Series 3, Printer Dock Series 3 and Camera Dock Series 3 (docks not included).

Capture memorable digital photos with this digital camera that features high ISO 1250 sensitivity, 5 white balance modes and 16 scene modes for enhanced shooting in a variety of scene conditions. The HD picture capture feature lets you snap high-definition photos and view them on your HDTV.

Learn more about the Kodak C813. (Flash demo)

What's Included

Kodak EasyShare 8.2-Megapixel Digital Camera

AA alkaline batteries (or equivalent)

USB 2.0 cable

Custom camera insert for optional Kodak EasyShare camera and printer docks

Wrist strap and software CD-ROM

Owner's manual

Product Features

8.2-megapixel 1/2.5" CCD

Captures high-resolution images up to 3312 x 2488 pixels.

3x optical zoom, 5x digital zoom, 15x total zoom range

Kodak AF optical aspheric all-glass lens lets you capture sharp, highly detailed long shots.

2.4" LCD screen

With indoor/outdoor color display for excellent visibility even in bright sunlight.

Fast 0.3-second click-to-capture time

Ensures you won't miss that special moment.

Kodak Color Science image processing

For rich, vibrant color images under a variety of lighting conditions. Kodak Perfect Touch technology includes undo-delete and cropping.

High-sensitivity shooting (up to ISO 1250)

Allows bright and natural images in low light without a flash.

Digital image stabilization

Antiblur mode minimizes shake and vibration distortion when shooting in low light conditions or times when flash is not possible.

Scene modes

Include portrait, sports, landscape, night portrait and landscape, snow, beach, text/document, fireworks, flower, museum/manner, self-portrait, high ISO, children, backlight and sunset for great pictures in all conditions.

Through-the-lens (TTL) with multizone and center-zone autofocus

Normal, macro and infinity modes for crisp, detailed images.

Shooting modes

Include digital IS, auto, SCN and video, close-up and favorites.

White balance controls

Include auto, daylight, tungsten, fluorescent and open shade to achieve natural tones under different lighting conditions.

Built-in flash

With auto, fill, red-eye reduction and flash-off modes so you can take clear photos in any lighting condition.

Color modes

Include color, sepia and black-and-white for more creative images.

Video capture

Records MPEG (QuickTime) VGA (640 x 480) video clips at 15 fps and QVGA (320 x 240) video clips at 30 fps with audio. Picture features let you locate and create still images.

10MB internal memory

Secure Digital and MultiMediaCard expansion slot (media not included)

>> Store more photos! Find compatible memory cards in our Memory Center!

Review options

Include view by, protect, album, copy, slideshow, multi-up, image storage and set-up menu for easy photo viewing.

Kodak EasyShare system

With on-camera Share button lets you tag images for one-touch transfers to your computer for e-mailing and sharing with family and friends.

Wi-Fi-ready (Kodak Wi-Fi card not included)

Bluetooth-enabled to print photos without cables. PictBridge-enabled to print photos without a PC. USB 2.0 interface for standard connection to your PC or Mac.

Compatible with Kodak printer and camera docks

G610 Printer Dock, G600 Printer Dock, Printer Dock Plus Series 3, Printer Dock Series 3 and Camera Dock Series 3 (docks not included).

:shocked:

i have NO IDEA what ANY OF THAT means.....:blink:

8856115_sa.jpg

If this is the right one.... it is $99.00 at Best Buy.......

that's the same one i have!!!!

pink is prettier :wub2:

:shocked:

i have NO IDEA what ANY OF THAT means.....:blink:

that's the same one i have!!!!

pink is prettier :wub2:

It is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo explaining what the camera can do!!!! :naughty:

OMG!!! So that is the ONE!!!! I am SO getting it.... {mid October}

I LOOOOVVVEE it *especially the pink one* It is a GREAT deal... dont'cha think?????

It is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo explaining what the camera can do!!!! :naughty:

OMG!!! So that is the ONE!!!! I am SO getting it.... {mid October}

I LOOOOVVVEE it *especially the pink one* It is a GREAT deal... dont'cha think?????

but what is easy share? that list thing doesn't explain it.

it's a very great deal....look at all the things it can do!!!

:naughty::thumb_yello:

but what is easy share? that list thing doesn't explain it.

it's a very great deal....look at all the things it can do!!!

:naughty::thumb_yello:

I AM SOLD~~~~ If it is cute, and takes great pics..... OOOOHHHH I can't wait to FINALLY have a freakin' camera!!!! :punk: