i know!!!!!!!!!!:boxed: it is weird yesterday didnt even feel like it happened we had a 2 minute moment of silence at the begining of the day and that was it no one even mentioned it:tears: i remember last year on the program i went to i was talking to this girl from switzerland about it and she was telling me her experience with it and i cant even explain how weird it sounds because i LIVE in the state it happened it happened 1 hour away from me and then you take someone from switzerland and it affected us both the same way and when i talk about it i am like yeah but it was far away from it but i really wasnt compared to everyone else and it just makes it so unbelievable :tears:

I agree!!!! Yesterday was just plain weird!!! All there really was... was the History Channel showing back to back things.... it is HARD to watch most of it!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree!!!! Yesterday was just plain weird!!! All there really was... was the History Channel showing back to back things.... it is HARD to watch most of it!

normally when i come home i put on my tv in the kitchen and go on the computer but yesterday i just went to my room and went on the computer and tried to avoid as much as possible watching the tv it is so difficult to deal with a month ago i saw this movie with my sister called world trade center and i was hysterically crying the whole way through my eyes were sore and i had a head ache for 3 days after because of how much i cried:tears:

normally when i come home i put on my tv in the kitchen and go on the computer but yesterday i just went to my room and went on the computer and tried to avoid as much as possible watching the tv it is so difficult to deal with a month ago i saw this movie with my sister called world trade center and i was hysterically crying the whole way through my eyes were sore and i had a head ache for 3 days after because of how much i cried:tears:

I saw that movie too!! It was So sad... I cried all the way through too! It is hard to beleive it was so long ago..... feels like it was last year, or something! MY how time flys! :blink:

not yet:shocked::boxed: BUT I WILL GET DOWN THERE EVEN IF I HAVE TO WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know we are having a MFC Christmas party December 6 and then of course Disney World in February... surely you can convince....

DADDY -------

:naughty:

You know we are having a MFC Christmas party December 6 and then of course Disney World in February... surely you can convince....

DADDY -------

:naughty:

hehehe i will try :naughty::naughty: i am trying! maybe they can try and just send me down there!!!!!!!! OMG THAT WOULD BE ****ING AWSOME! hahaha

I was watching, dozing off, for the NY local news and I hear LIVE from Terminal 5, Spike Lee's private party. (Terminal 5 being the :shocked::thumb_yello:

They set up thier live shot right where we were for all those hours.

Funny how fast the how day & night flashed through my mind.

Last night I had yet another Mika dream. Honestly, I've lost count how many dreams I've had.

I was watching, dozing off, for the NY local news and I hear LIVE from Terminal 5, Spike Lee's private party. (Terminal 5 being the :shocked::thumb_yello:

They set up thier live shot right where we were for all those hours.

Funny how fast the how day & night flashed through my mind.

Last night I had yet another Mika dream. Honestly, I've lost count how many dreams I've had.

I am always IMMEDIATELY awakened by the words Terminal 5 too :naughty: