• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know!!!! it was SO funny when you brought 4 disposable cameras and didn't use one!

OMFR!!! I know!!! I WISH I had taken a MILLION pictures in Times Square!!!!

But, the cameras went to a good cause! ALYSIA! :naughty:

JUST WAIT! When we go back to NYC I am going to be a picture taking freak.... well, once I get a CAMERA I am gonna be that pretty much everywhere -- ESPECIALLY Wilton Manors :das:

omg what happened down in florida:boxed: i havent been paying much attention to the news so i dont know how the hurricane went or anything????????:shocked:

Hi Aimee!!!! :huglove:

The Hurricane reaked havoc on Cuba.... and that is where Lucy's hubby's grandma lives. She did not evacuate her home, and her region is FLOODED under water..... she has been missing ever since early this week. :boxed:

Hi Aimee!!!! :huglove:

The Hurricane reaked havoc on Cuba.... and that is where Lucy's hubby's grandma lives. She did not evacuate her home, and her region is FLOODED under water..... she has been missing ever since early this week. :boxed:

OMG YOUR KIDDING ME!:shocked: I CANT BELEIVE THAT!!!!!!! I HOPE SHE IS ALRIGHT!!!!

OMG YOUR KIDDING ME!:shocked: I CANT BELEIVE THAT!!!!!!! I HOPE SHE IS ALRIGHT!!!!

MEE TOOO!!!!! It is horrible.... I am keeping a positive attitude though..... I beleive she will be found SON and returned to her loving family safely!

oh geez. i've been watching something on 9/11 and i'm sure to have nightmares.:shocked:

aimee, lucy....where's jess? anyways, do you guys remember what it was like?

Oh Alex.... I was watching stuff on it... like the History Channel had back to back programs all day, I guess..... Even though I was NOT in NYC on that terrible day I remember it like it was yesterday!!! It was SO surreal......

I was PREGNANT with Tay.... and I was at work.... someone *a gay guy* heard on his radio at his desk that a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center.... and he immediately jumped up and started yelling it everyone.... we all gathered around the Supervisor's desk, and were talking and ALL listening to the radio broadcasts.... we all thought that it was just some sort of FREAK accident.....

UNTIL we heard that a plane had crashed into the SECOND tower :shocked:

We ALL started FREAKING out... some people more histeric then others.... some were crying.... then we heard those DREADED words over the radio... "This appears to be a Terrorist Attack" -------------------------------

By the time the plane hit the Pentagon.... sheer PANIC was over everyone.... then hearing AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK...................

They sent us home after that, because no one knew for sure WHAT the hell was going on - or WHERE they would strike next! When I got home.... and turned on the t.v. and saw the footage -- THAT is when I broke down! It was too hard to handle and too CRAZY to beleive. HOW COULD HUMAN BEINGS BE SO EVIL?

No matter where we live, how old we were, what we were doing on that day...... we will never forget anything about it.... or ALL of the senseless deaths of SO MANY beloved mother, fathers, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, sons, daughter, wives, husbands, grandfathers, grandmothers cousins and children.

------- not to mention the fact that the President was RIGHT here in Florida {Sarasota} .......... ALOT of people beleived that something was going to happen HERE just because the President was here..... Airforce One was even more GUARDED then usual..... what a scary sight! The President went into hiding.... *Coward* :mf_rosetinted:

------- not to mention the fact that the President was RIGHT here in Florida {Sarasota} .......... ALOT of people beleived that something was going to happen HERE just because the President was here..... Airforce One was even more GUARDED then usual..... what a scary sight! The President went into hiding.... *Coward* :mf_rosetinted:

i was in world geography class, in 7th grade, when it happened. i don't remember what we were learning, but our teacher left the classroom, and came back to tell us that 2 planes hit each other. the we found out the truth. when we found out about the pentagon, and shanksville, i thought that they were moving south trying to get bush. it was very scary, and kids were getting taken home, and i stayed in school.

i was in world geography class, in 7th grade, when it happened. i don't remember what we were learning, but our teacher left the classroom, and came back to tell us that 2 planes hit each other. the we found out the truth. when we found out about the pentagon, and shanksville, i thought that they were moving south trying to get bush. it was very scary, and kids were getting taken home, and i stayed in school.

YOU STAYED IN SCHOOL :shocked:

omg i remember that day like it was yesterday! :sad::tears:

i was in 3rd grade and it just started i remember we were only in school for about 5 days, and i remember hearing my name being called down to the office because my mom was there, i got all exciting thinking that i could go out of school early and everything and then i remember my mom standing in the lobby with the principal hysterically crying, she was yelling at him because he didnt think it was necessary to have the children go home and said it was perfectly fine even though almost every other district in the state of new york dismissed early as an emergency then my mom took me home and in the car ride i was asking her what happened, i thought my dad died or grandma died or something (dont worry all though they were in the city they werent near the towers) but all she could say was the world trade center and i didnt know that name yet i only new it as the twin towers because that year my sisters were supposed to have a birthday dinner there because they were twins :tears: when we got home i saw them collapse live on tv i was EXTREMELY scared i had not a clue what was going on other than two planes crashed into two building on purpose. my mom packed duffle bags and my birds, my dogs and everything into the car because right near where i live like 45 minutes away there is a nuclear power plant and there were planes circling above it, if the planes crashed into the plant everyone within new york would die:boxed: or something like that because of the nuclear stuff picked up my sisters from school, my dad came home, my dad said we didnt need to drive to canada (that was my moms original plan) so we didnt but the whole ordeal was so frightening! i remember the next day at school asking if any of there parents picked them up and they all said no and they never even told the class anything about the attacks they only found out when they got home, when ALOT of the kids in my grades parents worked in the building:tears: thankgod that none of the parents in my school died but i think a few in my town did :tears: i remember the morning of the attack before i got picked up i remember seeing my teacher right the date on the white board: 9/11/01 and thinking to myself that spells out 911:sad:

omg i remember that day like it was yesterday! :sad::tears:

i was in 3rd grade and it just started i remember we were only in school for about 5 days' date=' and i remember hearing my name being called down to the office because my mom was there, i got all exciting thinking that i could go out of school early and everything and then i remember my mom standing in the lobby with the principal hysterically crying, she was yelling at him because he didnt think it was necessary to have the children go home and said it was perfectly fine even though almost every other district in the state of new york dismissed early as an emergency then my mom took me home and in the car ride i was asking her what happened, i thought my dad died or grandma died or something (dont worry all though they were in the city they werent near the towers) but all she could say was the world trade center and i didnt know that name yet i only new it as the twin towers because that year my sisters were supposed to have a birthday dinner there because they were twins :tears: when we got home i saw them collapse live on tv i was EXTREMELY scared i had not a clue what was going on other than two planes crashed into two building on purpose. my mom packed duffle bags and my birds, my dogs and everything into the car because right near where i live like 45 minutes away there is a nuclear power plant and there were planes circling above it, if the planes crashed into the plant everyone within new york would die:boxed: or something like that because of the nuclear stuff picked up my sisters from school, my dad came home, my dad said we didnt need to drive to canada (that was my moms original plan) so we didnt but the whole ordeal was so frightening! i remember the next day at school asking if any of there parents picked them up and they all said no and they never even told the class anything about the attacks they only found out when they got home, when ALOT of the kids in my grades parents worked in the building:tears: thankgod that none of the parents in my school died but i think a few in my town did :tears: i remember the morning of the attack before i got picked up i remember seeing my teacher right the date on the white board: 9/11/01 and thinking to myself that spells out 911:sad:[/quote']

I CANNOT beleive that NO ONE started a 911 rememberance thread.....

Including me! What were we thinking *or not thinking* it would have been GREAT to have had a thread yesterday so everyone could have told THEIR stories..... because NO MATTER where you live in the United States THAT DAY affected us ALL and will remain with us for the rest of our lives!

I CANNOT beleive that NO ONE started a 911 rememberance thread.....

Including me! What were we thinking *or not thinking* it would have been GREAT to have had a thread yesterday so everyone could have told THEIR stories..... because NO MATTER where you live in the United States THAT DAY affected us ALL and will remain with us for the rest of our lives!

i know!!!!!!!!!!:boxed: it is weird yesterday didnt even feel like it happened we had a 2 minute moment of silence at the begining of the day and that was it no one even mentioned it:tears: i remember last year on the program i went to i was talking to this girl from switzerland about it and she was telling me her experience with it and i cant even explain how weird it sounds because i LIVE in the state it happened it happened 1 hour away from me and then you take someone from switzerland and it affected us both the same way and when i talk about it i am like yeah but it was far away from it but i really wasnt compared to everyone else and it just makes it so unbelievable :tears: