it makes me sad :[

111-3.jpg

LOOKS like he is singing Stuck in the Middle here!!! THAT was the B E S T thing EVER!!!! And the audience sing along in the middle was PRICELESS!

hmdylm1.jpg

Looks like the beginning of Big Girl.... getting to see him drop the microphone was A M A Z I N G!!! The way he handles himself is aaahhhhdorable! And the photographers were so FUNNY... the mic hit that one on the head! He was like WTF .... classic! He handed it back to Mika.... he could have handed it to me!

sigy.jpg

YOU an Neil on stage during Lollipop! P R I C E L E S S! And to think - I was not even the SLIGHTEST bit jealous! That is a first for me! LOL I was SO happy for ALL of yall!!!!! What a moment to remember for the REST of your life!!! And the fact that you touched Mika's bare shoulder -- well.... that part I have to say I was a tad bit jealous!

jesschicken.jpg

Jess at the NYC Diner... where they are SUPPOSE to have the BEST Bagles in NYC... I guess you have to live there to appreciate them, cause my McDonald's bagels are wwwaaayyyyy better!

01-1.jpg

Mika looks SCARED! What did you ask the poor boy?

99999.jpg

The drum session of Love Today.... WHO can resist that! YUM

mika5.jpg

Mika holding your flower! I remember how me and Lucy did not move a muscle when he was reaching over right in front of us! When he was taking/and looking at Erin and Jackie's necklace they made him.... my arm was touching his jacket the whole time - I was as still as a statue! No way was I backing up! It was REALLY the MOST surreal moment of my entire life! A cherished memory that I will not allow to fade to grey in the depths of my mind!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOOKS like he is singing Stuck in the Middle here!!! THAT was the B E S T thing EVER!!!! And the audience sing along in the middle was PRICELESS!

Looks like the beginning of Big Girl.... getting to see him drop the microphone was A M A Z I N G!!! The way he handles himself is aaahhhhdorable! And the photographers were so FUNNY... the mic hit that one on the head! He was like WTF .... classic! He handed it back to Mika.... he could have handed it to me!

YOU an Neil on stage during Lollipop! P R I C E L E S S! And to think - I was not even the SLIGHTEST bit jealous! That is a first for me! LOL I was SO happy for ALL of yall!!!!! What a moment to remember for the REST of your life!!! And the fact that you touched Mika's bare shoulder -- well.... that part I have to say I was a tad bit jealous!

Jess at the NYC Diner... where they are SUPPOSE to have the BEST Bagles in NYC... I guess you have to live there to appreciate them, cause my McDonald's bagels are wwwaaayyyyy better!

Mika looks SCARED! What did you ask the poor boy?

The drum session of Love Today.... WHO can resist that! YUM

Mika holding your flower! I remember how me and Lucy did not move a muscle when he was reaching over right in front of us! When he was taking/and looking at Erin and Jackie's necklace they made him.... my arm was touching his jacket the whole time - I was as still as a statue! No way was I backing up! It was REALLY the MOST surreal moment of my entire life! A cherished memory that I will not allow to fade to grey in the depths of my mind!

i think it i stuck in the middle. he was all over the place with that song.

i believe that's how much do you love me.

i just watched the video, and mika pulled me up by the arm. i'm still wondering how he pulled neil up.....:blink: i had motives....you got his spit on you, i had to get something. it was his left shoulder :wub2:

i didn't even finish my bagel....it wasn't that great. but ooooh well....jess's chicken salad looks good!

i only asked him to write that he loved me :boxed:

df.jpg

i know what you mean!! i stood next to him and andy the WHOLE TIME!!!!! ooooh i love it!

I am SO glad to not be all alone in this!!! I guess it is YOU and ME that will keep Terminal 5 alive forever! Aimee too! I know I will be telling my grandchildren ALL about it and showing them all the piccies!!!! SURELY they will be like GRANDMA STOP talking about Mika already!!!! :naughty:

I think that the Terminal 5 nastolgia is DYING! {or is it already dead}

Finkster does not come on the MFC anymore *except to visit the Christian thread* - she said she is not into Mika.

Revica has fallen off the face of the Earth.

Lucy has a new VERY demanding job, and does not have time for her Best Friend anymore moreless the MFC.

That leaves Aimee, Alex and moi......

even we three can't seem to keep it alive!

I guess the Terminal 5 Nastolgia will be just a thing of the past, a faded memory once we get a new tour. I don't know..... I can't possibly speak for anyone else -- but, for me - personally this will live on for the rest of my life. Even when we have experienced bigger and better - there still will be nothing that could compare in my heart!

SHE SAID WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowup: O NO SHE DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked:

this really depresses me!!!!!!!!this is sooo HORRIBLE I HATE IT!!!!!!!!

SHE SAID WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowup: O NO SHE DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked:

this really depresses me!!!!!!!!this is sooo HORRIBLE I HATE IT!!!!!!!!

YEP!!! I PMed her to say hi.... and see if she was still alive - and she said she could not be on here anymore cause she was not into Mika! :crybaby:

It is So sad!!!! What is happening to everyone? How can you forget how much something meant - or did it NOT really mean that much in the first place - I guess that is the QUESTION!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears: how i miss that day sooo much:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2: i wish i could turn back time... or at least have the people that went to the concert still talk on here other than you and holly :crybaby: i am talking to ada right now and we might meet up in november and have a sleep over on the 21st and go see the midnight premier of twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED HAHAHA

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears: how i miss that day sooo much:wub2::wub2::wub2: i wish i could turn back time... or at least have the people that went to the concert still talk on here other than you and holly :crybaby: i am talking to ada right now and we might meet up in november and have a sleep over on the 21st and go see the midnight premier of twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED HAHAHA

me too!!! i re-live it in my mind all the time!!! i wish we all talked more :thumbdown:

2 of my favorite things meet; twilight and mika!!! i'm going at midnight too :naughty:

me too!!! i re-live it in my mind all the time!!! i wish we all talked more :thumbdown:

2 of my favorite things meet; twilight and mika!!! i'm going at midnight too :naughty:

hahaha we maybe able to get jess to go with us also ada just needs her parents approval and if jess wants to go lol, and i if i can go also lol! I AM SO EXCITED

PEOPLE!!!

it's been half a year since terminal 5!!!!:punk:

l_49e6fd279a35c3d901633a7a47347443.jpg

............. and it will SOON be February again - and a WHOLE year will have passed by! My how time flys! I guess it will be Holly, Alex and Aimee here celebrating Terminal 5's 5 year anniversary --- still going strong!

GOOD news girls you can text me once again - I am about to put minutes on my phone :naughty:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears: how i miss that day sooo much:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2: i wish i could turn back time... or at least have the people that went to the concert still talk on here other than you and holly :crybaby: i am talking to ada right now and we might meet up in november and have a sleep over on the 21st and go see the midnight premier of twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED HAHAHA

I relive it over and over in my head all of the time! BUT - once in a while I will be sitting here.... like day dreaming - and all of a sudden BUST out laughing!!!! Cause I thought of something that happened that night!!!!!

Like on my way to work this morning - I was giving RuRu a break listening to LICM and as I heard the songs I could SEE him live in front of me.......

and I thought about when Mika dropped the microphone and hit the photographer on the head! THAT WAS FREAKIN HILARIOUS! ......... his reaction was priceless! Just goes to show - you never know when you might get hit by falling objects! :naughty:

I am glad that yall still get together from time to time! Me and Alex get together when ever we can!!!! I wish it could be more often!!! But, it is so few and far between that we MAKE it count! And we have the B E S T Mika and Rufus Days EVER!

I mean we cannot go to the bowling alley without spending enough money in the Juke Box playing Mika ..... to buy 5 full length albums!!!!!! But, it is SO worth it! Even though in there we spend 40.00 and then go to the car and hear it for free! THAT is what being a Mika Fan is all about!

Because the time that we are in there EVERYONE in that place *and it is always packed* is hearing MIKA! :woot_jump:

The first we went there --- when we were paying the guy at the front goes>>>> WHO KEEPS PLAYING THIS SONG? I HAVE HEARD IT LIKE 5 TIMES ALREADY! (it was Grace Kelly btw) --- and I was like ME! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

i will!!!! i am gonna force her on here on thursday on her birthday!!!!! lol!!!!! even if she does have a **** load of school! but i am pretty sure she has thursday off cuz i do and its yom kippur...:bleh::bleh:

My calendar says that TODAY is Yom Kippur :blink:

it's tomorrow :blink:

That is freakin hilarious!!!!! I am LOOKING at my desk calendar RIGHT NOW and it clearly says October 8 - Yom Kippur :roftl:

I guess Attorney's Title Insurance Fund, Inc. or the calendar's manufacturer... had their days mixed up! :naughty:

silly pretzles and anders.... :roftl:

ha ha ha that reminds me of when I was training someone on the phones I had her say Pretzel - so that she would remember Roetzel! It was the ONLY thing that was working for her! She was murdering the names! :naughty:

That is freakin hilarious!!!!! I am LOOKING at my desk calendar RIGHT NOW and it clearly says October 8 - Yom Kippur :roftl:

I guess Attorney's Title Insurance Fund, Inc. or the calendar's manufacturer... had their days mixed up! :naughty:

I believe that is because Jewish holidays and sabbath start at sundown.

So it start 10/8 evening and ends sundown the next day.