Mika turns Westerpark upside down

IngievV

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure was :) Not only Mika himself but also meeting so many of his fans, the friendly atmosphere and the crowd of people going completely mad on his music :D

Defo, best crowd I've seen so far:thumb_yello:

the best :lmfao: come to think of it has Mika ever had a bad review? he seems to stick soo much effort into his performances to please everyone, i mean how many artists take the time to speak to themin there native toungue, he really is something special :wub2:

the best :lmfao: come to think of it has Mika ever had a bad review? he seems to stick soo much effort into his performances to please everyone, i mean how many artists take the time to speak to themin there native toungue, he really is something special :wub2:

Believe me, during the gig it was the best crowd ever:roftl: And yes I was in London, I have the right to speak:roftl:

Haaaa

I hope when Mika come to Brasil he´ll love the audience, we are like fire here =)))

Most of the artists who came here just LOVE IT!!

I hope Mika enjoy =)

Haaa.. Mika could be Brasilian too ><

He looks brasilian to me.

I go down to Holland almost every year. Last year while I was there I found that Mika's song Relax (take it easy) was played everywhere. Holland is a beautiful place filled with color and rich background. I am so glad Mika got to go there and add more color to Amsterdam. Good on ya Mika. Holland loves you and so do I. :wub2:

I still wonder why Love Today didnt become a hit here in the Netherlands while it got HUGEEEE in the UK. Eventho some people might not like Mika himself, I hardly ever hear someone saying they dont like his music :)

Love Today is never released as a single in the Netherlands:thumb_yello:

I go down to Holland almost every year. Last year while I was there I found that Mika's song Relax (take it easy) was played everywhere. Holland is a beautiful place filled with color and rich background. I am so glad Mika got to go there and add more color to Amsterdam. Good on ya Mika. Holland loves you and so do I. :wub2:

Relax was number 1 here for a ridiculous amount of weeks last summer:punk:

7 weeks:naughty:It was for ages at #2.

I remember it. First Jeroen van der Boom was #1, then Mika, and then Jeroen again!

That's still a ridiculous amount of weeks:mf_rosetinted:

Let's throw marshmellows at Jeroen