Anyone know what to do for cat scratches?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did something stupid. :blink: I tried to dress my cat up as a lollipop girl:blush-anim-cl:, and he scratched up my arm. It burns!:crybaby: Anyone know what would help it? lol

haha, my cat is a fraidy cat, and she gets in these random bursts where she gets hyper. and those are the 2 most times when she scratches me *suffering 2 big cuts on my hand atm* and i put rubbing alchohol or peroxide on them. and tada! lol

It's okay, I laughed at myself until it started burning. I'm so stupid sometimes. lol Thanks. I'll try that. It will take a lot of band aids. teehee

Oh jeez:shocked::roftl:

Also, if you have neosporin you should put that on too :wink2:

(This sounds like something that would happen to me :lol3:)

make sure you clean it, soap water, then all what other people suggested, dry it off and put a bandaid on it.

my cat has his front claws gone (he is an inside cat) but he plays pretty rough...but he has never hissed at me, ever. he is the meanest cat EVER to people who come over though..hisses right away and tries to attack..but the sweetest cat to our family, he never, EVER hisses at us or scratches at us. <3, I should try dressing him up...gently of course.

aww, my baby Fred.

fred.jpg

I would totally take pictures if I had my camera. I putting the stuff on now. This is the only time Merlin has ever scratched me. He's still glaring at me. lol

:lmao:

It might burn a little....

I would totally take pictures if I had my camera. I putting the stuff on now. This is the only time Merlin has ever scratched me. He's still glaring at me. lol

haha, i was about to say "hey take a pic of him glaring at you!" :doh: i really do have short term memory loss:naughty:

Also, if you have neosporin you should put that on too :wink2:

Yeah, I second that. Neosporin or Polysporin or any of those fun things.

This is the only time Merlin has ever scratched me. He's still glaring at me. lol

My dad's name is Merlin! Only, he spells it "Merlen". Your cat and my dad are cosmically connected. :shocked::roftl:

PS: I totally laughed, too. Guess your cat isn't into being a lollipop girl. :lmao:

My dad's name is Merlin! Only, he spells it "Merlen". Your cat and my dad are cosmically connected. :shocked::roftl:

PS: I totally laughed, too. Guess your cat isn't into being a lollipop girl. :lmao:

Omg, I bet my cat and your dad could read each other's thoughts or something. Yeah, my cat just wants to be a cat. How boring.

:shocked: My Cat's name is Merlin too!! :jawdrop:

I really hope you got some photos.. :roftl:

I don't have pictures of my cat because he attacked too fast, and I don't have my camera with me. I'll try to take pics of my battle scars tomorrow when I get my camera back.

:eek:

The MFC finds yet another way to connect people :naughty:

:roftl: We're like Myspace, but the perverts are all female.. :naughty:

I don't have pictures of my cat because he attacked too fast, and I don't have my camera with me. I'll try to take pics of my battle scars tomorrow when I get my camera back.

aww.. I'm sorry for laughing..

But I keep thinking of LOLcats..

funny-pictures-black-cat-dress-will.jpg