Anyone know what to do for cat scratches?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFLMAO!

You'd never fit in where I grew up in the restome with twelve oldies and 12 cats and 2 dogs!

I can't believe you did that :D but even I find that hilarious! :D:D:D

Well, I have a funny story.... When I was a little kid my brother and I, with the help of our housekeeper, dressed up our cat in BABY CLOTHES!!!!! That poor kitty was soooooooooooo traumatized that she peed herself... and it wasn't just a little leak - it was a huge spray, at least a couple of feet, drenching all of us!!!!!! That is what you call - 'REVENGE OF THE KITTEH!!!!!!!" Never underestimate the power and retribution of the furious feline!!!!!!!!:naughty::wink2::meow:

Well, I have a funny story.... When I was a little kid my brother and I, with the help of our housekeeper, dressed up our cat in BABY CLOTHES!!!!! That poor kitty was soooooooooooo traumatized that she peed herself... and it wasn't just a little leak - it was a huge spray, at least a couple of feet, drenching all of us!!!!!! That is what you call - 'REVENGE OF THE KITTEH!!!!!!!" Never underestimate the power and retribution of the furious feline!!!!!!!!:naughty::wink2::meow:

Aaaahahahaahah!!! Oh my God I'm killing myself with laughter right now.:biggrin2::roftl:

What a stuuuuuuuuuupid thing to do!!!

Hahahahahahahaha I have NEVER had that happen to me!

Not by the cats, not by the oldies (!!!)

Animals certainly know how to get a point across! :D:D:D