Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi girls, I´m safely back where I belong; In this thread :naughty: I've missed you so much, and all those pics of course too. My weekend was okay, but I got a fever again and now I can't use my most important (at least for me, cause it makes I've got less pain then using it) medicin :thumbdown:

So I think it's time for that other medicin: Those nice pictures:naughty:

temporary24.jpg

Hi girls, I´m safely back where I belong; In this thread :naughty: I've missed you so much, and all those pics of course too. My weekend was okay, but I got a fever again and now I can't use my most important (at least for me, cause it makes I've got less pain then using it) medicin :thumbdown:

So I think it's time for that other medicin: Those nice pictures:naughty:

temporary24.jpg

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

BIENIE!! :woot_jump

How are you?:bleh

Ow, how I love Pianothing-pics :wub2::naughty:

img1382cs0-1.jpg

Actually .. blèh :boxed:

But nevermind .. :bleh:

You do?

mika68yb6kf4.jpg

fmm33a7c63gc2mn1.png

Actually .. blèh :boxed

But nevermind .. :bleh

You do?

mika68yb6kf4.jpg

fmm33a7c63gc2mn1.png

:thumb_yello:Yes, I do:roftl:

I'm feeling bleh too....The weather, the fact that Carina said Madrid was better than Werchter and Amsterdam together :tears:, this stupid body that never seems to do what I want to do, the fact that I have to work tomorrow and everything else...just bleh, you're right.

Maybe this can make us feel better

glastonyq2.gif

:thumb_yello:Yes, I do:roftl:

I'm feeling bleh too....The weather, the fact that Carina said Madrid was better than Werchter and Amsterdam together :tears:, this stupid body that never seems to do what I want to do, the fact that I have to work tomorrow and everything else...just bleh, you're right.

Maybe this can make us feel better

glastonyq2.gif

Yeah, I know :tears:

And it can't for some reason :blink: Hmm ...

a18borderho4.jpg

Anouk! :D

Missed you! :huglove:

I'm going to be gone for 10 days counting from wednesday... How will I survive? :tears:

OH NO!!! That's a disaster!!! Don't you have a multimediaplayer, to take the most important (:chkn:) pics or vids with you? That's how I survive in hospital.....It's not the same, internet is much better, but at least it's something.....

Are you going on vacation or something?

I'm glad I stay at home this summer :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I know :tears:

And it can't for some reason :blink: Hmm ...

a18borderho4.jpg

In fact it only makes me more bleh..... I am so longing back to the begin of July, when we were so excited for our first gig...... :tears::crybaby:

00183166.jpg

OH NO!!! That's a disaster!!! Don't you have a multimediaplayer, to take the most important (:chkn:) pics or vids with you? That's how I survive in hospital.....It's not the same, internet is much better, but at least it's something.....

Are you going on vacation or something?

I'm glad I stay at home this summer :thumb_yello:

Yeah I have :D The problem will be all the new pics and reports coming up, and I won't see them until later, ah well...

Yeah, I'm going for short vacations, south portugal, lovely town where there's lots of aquaparks, good beaches, nice downtown... Kinda touristic, you know?:bleh:

I'll miss this place :tears:

In fact it only makes me more bleh..... I am so longing back to the begin of July, when we were so excited for our first gig...... :tears::crybaby:

00183166.jpg

Me too ... :tears:

This one ...

28625623xe5.jpg

(you have no idea how happy I am that I have those videos .. although they sometimes give me mixed feelings :sad:)

Yeah I have :D The problem will be all the new pics and reports coming up, and I won't see them until later, ah well...

Yeah, I'm going for short vacations, south portugal, lovely town where there's lots of aquaparks, good beaches, nice downtown... Kinda touristic, you know?:bleh

I'll miss this place :tears

Oh don't worry hun, we'll save all those lovely pictures for you:naughty: When you caome back, there are a lot of good pics to look at!

I've been in Portugal once, we did a fly &drive, I love your country!! I want to go back, but with my health that's a problem.....But when I can, I'll go :thumb_yello:

Hope you'll have a great time, we'll miss you too :tears:

Me too ... :tears

This one ...

28625623xe5.jpg

(you have no idea how happy I am that I have those videos .. although they sometimes give me mixed feelings :sad)

I've put them on my creative, you'll always be remembered for those vids:naughty:

I've put them on my creative, you'll always be remembered for those vids:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: No I can die happy ... people (or at least 1 person) will remember me ...

(not that I'm planning on dying anytime soon ..)

a7borderhi6.jpg

Oh don't worry hun, we'll save all those lovely pictures for you When you caome back, there are a lot of good pics to look at!

I've been in Portugal once, we did a fly &drive, I love your country!! I want to go back, but with my health that's a problem.....But when I can, I'll go :thumb_yello:

Hope you'll have a great time, we'll miss you too :tears:

Aww I know you will:naughty:

Yeah there will be lots of them and I'll be like this: :drool:

Hehe, thanks! Too bad you can't come back now, but you'll see, soon you'll get lot better and you'll get your ass here! :roftl:

Thanks! I hope I will...

:tears:

But I still have two days here, so let's party :bleh:

:blush-anim-cl: No I can die happy ... people (or at least 1 person) will remember me ...

(not that I'm planning on dying anytime soon ..)

a7borderhi6.jpg

NO!!! Wait with that, we need you here, you're too nice to die!!!:bleh:

Aww I know you will:naughty

Yeah there will be lots of them and I'll be like this: :drool:

Hehe, thanks! Too bad you can't come back now, but you'll see, soon you'll get lot better and you'll get your ass here! :roftl

Thanks! I hope I will...

:tears:

But I still have two days here, so let's party :bleh

We'll have to see each other then, so we can drool together:thumb_yello: That would be great!!

stsl01mikawc1.jpg

NO!!! Wait with that, we need you here, you're too nice to die!!!:bleh:

We'll have to see each other then, so we can drool together:thumb_yello: That would be great!!

stsl01mikawc1.jpg

yeah It wold!

It wold be brilliant!:punk: