Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

:wub2:

You know I seriously can't look at that without grinning like a lunatic... and then giggling for a few minutes :blush-anim-cl:

What the bloody hell does he do to me :shocked:

:thumb_yello:

*Edit*

And as I'm typing this on comes Mika on random on my Ipod singing Standing In The Way Of Control... yep hun ... you are .... completely .... I have no control even of facial movements where he's concerned... :eek:

SUCH A DEAR, DEAR BOY . . .

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLD ON TO YOUR SOX:

MIKA +

5 O'CLOCK SHADOW +

WHITE TROUSERS +

BLUE/WHITE "FRENCH SAILOR'S SHIRT"

*naval.jpg=

[Fill in the Blank !!!!!!!!!!!!]

@02:00 THANKS TO AURELIEN

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Petit Bateau’s sailor top is a modern take on a French classic.

From May 2008

By Tina Isaac

Nothing says French like a striped sailor shirt. A symbol of the country’s seafaring heritage first worn by Breton fishermen in the late 19th century, the top has been reappropriated over the years: Pablo Picasso gave it artistic cachet, while Brigitte Bardot used it as a beach cover-up. Enter Petit Bateau, whose long-sleeve ribbed cotton Marinière has a fitted look with a playful twist—after all, it was made for kids. The company had been making children’s underclothes for a century when, in the 90’s, ever-fashionable French women started wearing girls’ “slim fit” tees. Now made in sizes large enough for grown-ups, and available in baby-soft silk- and bamboo-cotton blends, the tops make easy travel companions. The Marinière has added appeal: it recalls seaside vacations and the freedom of youth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

DSCN0772.jpg

267769924441ac2017f0osq5.jpg