• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's no jacket, but it is striped.

42-18559246.jpg

Hmm... you know.. maybe it's the stripey thing I love on him.. because.. well Glastonbury is my favourite Mika-gig (of course before I saw him at Werchter & Amsterdam), I lurve that jacket the most! And his marine look is awesome! :wub2:

Yes, stripey it is! :naughty:

d6d8c5f3.jpg

Hmm... you know.. maybe it's the stripey thing I love on him.. because.. well Glastonbury is my favourite Mika-gig (of course before I saw him at Werchter & Amsterdam), I lurve that jacket the most! And his marine look is awesome! :wub2:

Yes, stripey it is! :naughty:

d6d8c5f3.jpg

I love that shirt! It would probably look awful if I was wearing it, but with Mika in it :licks_lips:

fileCAX0S9KA.jpg

I know... but his finger... :lmfao:

3033989b.jpg

So?

:roftl:

*searching for Mika-picture, the first 2 pages of my imageshack don't have many Mika-pictures :blush-anim-cl::roftl:*

230720082yh7.jpg

Anouk :huglove: how are you?

Hi dear! I am in hospital as you've heard, again.... With my second pneumonia within three months:thumbdown: I feel horrible, but I'm glad that I have an internetconnection:naughty:

Anouk!!! :boing :boing :boing

Have you already seen this one? Found it a couple days ago.. don't think we had it already (but I'm not sure :blush-anim-cl:)

mikawerchterxs2.jpg

Hi Bienie:punk: Glad to see you here! Yes I've seen that picture before, guess it was yesterday....