• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anouk ! :huglove:

Are you ok ?

(I LOVE that pic, one of my favourites)

Still the same, only yesterday was better. It was a strange day and for some reason I wasn't able to get enough oxygen myself, so I am back on oxygen since this afternoon. Hope I'm able to quit it tomorrow.

Ow, and I'm on msn with my mum and she just told me that she's got an e-mail from my professor in Maastricht, the one I didn't want to lose. I can't follow it anymore, it is a bit too complicated for my poor brain:blink:

f_mm_33a7c63.png

123.jpg

Still the same, only yesterday was better. It was a strange day and for some reason I wasn't able to get enough oxygen myself, so I am back on oxygen since this afternoon. Hope I'm able to quit it tomorrow.

Ow, and I'm on msn with my mum and she just told me that she's got an e-mail from my professor in Maastricht, the one I didn't want to lose. I can't follow it anymore, it is a bit too complicated for my poor brain:blink:

f_mm_33a7c63.png

123.jpg

Oh dear . :tears:

Apoloroxaeosorrisolindo-1.jpg

(I hope you feel better now)

Awww :tears:

787b08d3.jpg

I really REALLY should go to bed now... I have to get up early! :bleh:

Night night!

Weltrusten!

Tot morgen Karin!

:huglove:

Awwww I'll miss you sis!

I wish you a great day, with lots of fun and please, make some nice pictures so I can have some fun too. And think of me....Next time I'll be there!

Sweet dreams dear!

:huglove:

I'm off to chase after my sweet dreams now :huglove:

t4.jpg

biggirl.gif

I'm off too. I wis you a great day dear Kaatje, it's still making me upset I can't go with you, but next time I'll be there:thumb_yello:

Sweet dreams, night night and welterusten!

dusseldorf.jpg

mika1.jpg

See you tomorrow!!!

His mouth looks so pouty in that... that I just want to kiss him for hours and hours and hours.... *Floats of into Daydream Land*

mikawithclownheadan3.png

mmmmm hmmmm, he looks sweet and sexy and his hair is really short there. Maybe that was right after he got it cut and before we saw him in Beijing.

Okay, so I've brought this up in the past, but I've done some research, and now all i need is YOUR HELP!

I'm looking to get a mika poster made for my new apartment, (anything THAT ridiculously good looking will go well with the rest of my decor :naughty: )

The only problem is that the pictures I have are too small :thumbdown:

I want either this one

bwheaven.png

or this one

Watermelonhat.jpg

The first one I have is only 533 x 676 pixels, and that second one is even smaller! (344 x 400)

So does anyone have any BIGGER versions of either of these pictures? Or any other stunning pictures with really high pixel counts?

It would break my heart to have the poster distort Mika's beauty by making him grainy! :thumbdown:

Okay, so I've brought this up in the past, but I've done some research, and now all i need is YOUR HELP!

I'm looking to get a mika poster made for my new apartment, (anything THAT ridiculously good looking will go well with the rest of my decor :naughty: )

I want either this one

bwheaven.png

or this one

Watermelonhat.jpg

The first one I have is only 533 x 676 pixels, and that second one is even smaller! (344 x 400)

So does anyone have any BIGGER versions of either of these pictures? Or any other stunning pictures with really high pixel counts?

It would break my heart to have the poster distort Mika's beauty by making him grainy! :thumbdown:

Aww... I'll see if I find one for you!:wink2:

mikawithclownheadan3.png

mmmmm hmmmm, he looks sweet and sexy and his hair is really short there. Maybe that was right after he got it cut and before we saw him in Beijing.

:boxed:

You've made me stare at that pic again for another 5 mins..... :eek:

*Goes back to daydream land again*

God I love his arms in this as well, why am I attracted to strange body parts.... :blink:

:wub2:

I need help :blush-anim-cl:

Don't help me... really :bleh:

I want either this one

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q431/MBroekhuijsen/bwheaven.png

or this one

Watermelonhat.jpg

I made the second one bigger with gimp.. I think it's still a pretty good quality.. Well, look at it yourself :mf_rosetinted:

biiiiiigwatermelonbf3.jpg

Well.. after looking at both the pics I can see the small one is better..

Damn, I spent two hours trying to fix one thing here on my computer, and I missed everyone! Now it's late and no one's here...

Goodnight anouk :huglove:

Awwww that's a pitty, our crew isn't complete without your help:wink2:

Let's give it another try tonight:naughty:

The only problem is that the pictures I have are too small :thumbdown

I want either this one

bwheaven.png

or this one

Watermelonhat.jpg

It would break my heart to have the poster distort Mika's beauty by making him grainy! :thumbdown

I can remember a bigger version of that first picture. Don't know for sure, but it could be on my pc. But whatever, I can't use my own pics now I'm in hospital, so maybe there's another one who can help you. Good luck, hope you'll get your poster:thumb_yello:

And again, quiet here.....

I'll have to enjoy myself again:thumbdown: But I know there's a heavy weight on my shoulders now, I just can't let this thread bleed to death..... :crybaby:

2smoke.jpg

muenchen-22.jpg

95531410in3.jpg

CARLOTA, come and help me dear, I need you :fisch: