Mikagasmic part 15 !! We're crazy ! xD

Mafaaaa

Great !!

That thread feels just so right when you are here !! :thumb_yello:

Awwww. thanks...Unbelievable I've been posting since part 8:blink::naughty:

This thread just feels so right.....it's like home. Or even better:mf_rosetinted:

01-1.png

23mikaafz3.jpg

mika416pq8su5.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwww. thanks...Unbelievable I've been posting since part 8:blink::naughty:

This thread just feels so right.....it's like home. Or even better:mf_rosetinted:

01-1.png

23mikaafz3.jpg

mika416pq8su5.jpg

I'm here since the beginning 14 part . =/

You always have good photos !! :naughty:

I hope we can pick a date for the Dutch meeting!

And yes, we share the same taste...

2007-10-24_Mika_img_1074.jpg

1112_07d1113mika03_jpg_0JRGT72R.jpg

Ohhhh a kneeling pic:wub2:

It's now officially my obsession, I mean my passion..... I love them, can't even say why...

Also lovely

term5.jpg

BTW, how was your holiday?

I'm here since the beginning 14 part . =/

You always have good photos !! :naughty:

Heeey WTF I never get those compliments.. :tears: aww they respect you more sis!!

The only thing they keep saying to me is that I'm a murderer and that I want people to die and such... :sad:

glastonsc2se1.jpg

image0.jpg

Heeey WTF I never get those compliments.. :tears: aww they respect you more sis!!

The only thing they keep saying to me is that I'm a murderer and that I want people to die and such... :sad:

glastonsc2se1.jpg

image0.jpg

what some lovely pics, ... Mom?... :roftl::roftl:

BTW, how was your holiday?

Holiday was nice, very lazy, read a lot of books and got a little tan. Luckily I did have the LICM-DVD.

Maybe that's 'cos you keep talking about your perfect age compared to Mika's. :bleh:

The oldlings say he likes older women though :fisch:

576208185_ad4b93c44c.jpg

481058506_2f7854f725_o.jpg

Holiday was nice, very lazy, read a lot of books and got a little tan. Luckily I did have the LICM-DVD.

Maybe that's 'cos you keep talking about your perfect age compared to Mika's. :bleh:

Good to hear about your holliday!! :thumb_yello:

and

:roftl: Haha oh yeah.. that should be it.. although I think I didn't mention it the last ... days..! Yeah of course (you) oldlings say he likes older women... keep dreaming girls.. or.. women!! :bleh:

174763751_5_xiot.jpg

*evil laugh*

:roftl: Haha oh yeah.. that should be it.. although I think I didn't mention it the last ... days..! Yeah of course (you) oldlings say he likes older women... keep dreaming girls.. or.. women!! :bleh

174763751_5_xiot.jpg

*evil laugh*

Now don't you go insulting me, young lady! I COULD be your mom :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

maar je weethet: op een oude fiets... :naughty:

3ss.jpg

yellow-1.jpg

Heeey WTF I never get those compliments.. :tears aww they respect you more sis!!

The only thing they keep saying to me is that I'm a murderer and that I want people to die and such... :sad

Awwwww sister of mine....:huglove: We do it all together, where would I be without you? And in no way you're a murderer. We blame Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

All of you: Be nice to my little sister, otherwise :sneaky2:........

Great! I'm glad you've had a great time!! But I'm even more glad to see you back where you belong, here with us!!!:huglove:

He said that he loves 26-year old girls the most of all:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

Going now. If tomorrow or thursday I come back, and I see a new part, I swear, I'll kill you all (Or not, think Mika's killing you first...:roftl:)

Anyway,

Good Night,

Boa Noite,

Slaap Lekker:fisch:

Buenas Noches :das:

glastonsc2se1.jpg

image0.jpg

Hey ! But I ask for apologize just because I want your photos !

Awwwww sister of mine....:huglove: We do it all together, where would I be without you? And in no way you're a murderer. We blame Mika. :mf_rosetinted

All of you: Be nice to my little sister, otherwise :sneaky2........

Great! I'm glad you've had a great time!! But I'm even more glad to see you back where you belong, here with us!!!:huglove:

He said that he loves 26-year old girls the most of all:thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

Ah thanks :huglove: I'm glad to be back myself. Really missed the chatting.

Oh yeah, and Mika of course. :naughty:

biggirl.gif

Awwwww sister of mine....:huglove: We do it all together, where would I be without you? And in no way you're a murderer. We blame Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

All of you: Be nice to my little sister, otherwise :sneaky2:........

Ahahahah !!! We blame Mika !!

=D