• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sister, I LOVE your new siggy:mf_lustslow::wub2:

And I love this as well :das:

bozers.jpg

Sis!! Thank you!! And I have a new obsession... his lovely silver bracelet!! I know he's wearing it for a long time... but it just was today I felt really in love with it!! :wub2:

sooo if someone has a piccie... don't mind to share.. :naughty:

bce64e33.jpg

Nom nom nom

This is for you my dear

l_1df27f0c320e3bb640170a19c5921e61.jpg

Have to go off soon.....Don't want too :tears:

I have to go too - but with pictures like that I'm sure I'll have sweet dreams :mf_lustslow:

Goodnight :bye:

Hi, what a great welcome, it's a lovely pic

This is for you my dear

l_1df27f0c320e3bb640170a19c5921e61.jpg

Have to go off soon.....Don't want too :tears:

Ohh :tears:

But... but... we want you here! :crybaby:

Ah, thanks Silver

I was longing for that one

Kaatje!!!

How are you?

I have to go too - but with pictures like that I'm sure I'll have sweet dreams :mf_lustslow:

Goodnight :bye:

Nighty night, dear :huglove:

Kaatje!!! :wub2:

Sweet dreams!! :huglove:

lbc50.jpg

Hi José, and everybody else :huglove:

Still catching up on all the lovely pics and vids. Although I have to admit that re-watching Bienie's "Just can't get enough" about 20 times does slow me down a bit. :naughty:

908a.jpg

Hi José, and everybody else :huglove:

Still catching up on all the lovely pics and vids. Although I have to admit that re-watching Bienie's "Just can't get enough" about 20 times does slow me down a bit. :naughty:

908a.jpg

:roftl: Yeah that's a great vid!! :wub2: There is a lot to catch up! I actually didn't catch up on THE Paris gig at all! :blush-anim-cl: So, I'm really hoping he makes a DVD about it (and soon!)!

nyc020208.jpg

Dont go . :thumbdown:

I'm back:naughty:

Kaatje, we've missed you soooo much!! Lovely video, isn't it:naughty: The name of the song says it all:thumb_yello:

Thanks btw for your offer to pick me up, it would be lovely meeting you, seems like we have the same taste:naughty:

8.jpg

Kaatje, we've missed you soooo much!! Lovely video, isn't it:naughty: The name of the song says it all:thumb_yello:

Thanks btw for your offer to pick me up, it would be lovely meeting you, seems like we have the same taste:naughty:

8.jpg

Great !!

That thread feels just so right when you are here !! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: Yeah that's a great vid!! :wub2: There is a lot to catch up! I actually didn't catch up on THE Paris gig at all! :blush-anim-cl: So, I'm really hoping he makes a DVD about it (and soon!)!

nyc020208.jpg

I'm going through Paris now, but yeah, I'm counting on that DVD everyone is talking about. :wink2:

photo13-copie.jpg

I'm going through Paris now, but yeah, I'm counting on that DVD everyone is talking about. :wink2:

photo13-copie.jpg

Ooh yeah!! I'm not gonna catch up, so the DVD will be a total surprise for me!! :naughty: (although I saw some pictures of the designer jacket and stuff! :wub2: sssssht)

8.jpg

I hope we can pick a date for the Dutch meeting!

And yes, we share the same taste...

2007-10-24_Mika_img_1074.jpg

1112_07d1113mika03_jpg_0JRGT72R.jpg