Mika and you.

Evii

So, lets talk a bit :naughty: Well,my story: My mom live and work in Ireland[WE-my family is from Latvia] and thats very very far away. She fly home about 2 times in year for few days . And in this 4 years we are not closer. And some day she sent me SMS . It was , I translate it to you :blush-anim-cl: : "Hi sweaty!I heard Mika on radio in shop and i right there remembered you!" Ouw, isnt that sweet? i was so happy when i readied this SMS... My mom's see/hear Mika and think about me :wub2: cute :mf_lustslow: and thats all. we weren't talking about mika when she was here-at home.I don't know why she associate mika with me,but thats cool :punk: You have the same "problem" ? That people always see/hear mika and think about you? Of course at home,my sister and brother knows that Im Mikaholic-Mikaniac :naughty: I just cant live without him, but my MOM... strange...

P.S. this Friday she will fly to me again,she will be in Latvia about 2 weeks :thumb_yello:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww how cute :wub2:

Yes, my sister always texts me little Mika stories.

The most reason one was something like "I met some guy named Mika. I thought of you"

:lmao:

:roftl: cool. one day i was in bus... and next to me i saw some guy...very tall...and he have curlies... and i was like:

:jawdrop::yikes::mfr_omg: of course i dont think that WAS mika, becouse he of course dont know Latvia,thats very far away,but this guy was so similar. i just cant stop looking at him.... :shocked:

:roftl: cool. one day i was in bus... and next to me i saw some guy...very tall...and he have curlies... and i was like:

:jawdrop::yikes::mfr_omg: of course i dont think that WAS mika, becouse he of course dont know Latvia,thats very far away,but this guy was so similar. i just cant stop looking at him.... :shocked:

That happens to me sometimes :naughty:

I've had the same kinda experience once! Me and my mum were sitting in Hyde Park, while my brother, sister and a friend were on a peddle boat. As we were sitting there, my mum says 'Look over there.' Of course, I do and sitting there was a tall bloke with curly hair, and sunnies on. We spent about half an hour staring at this poor bloke, trying to work out whether it was Mika or not. Every now and then, he'd catch us looking. Even though I was sure he had a gig and this guy wasn't skinny enough, I still wasn't sure. When he stood up, I realised it wasn't him, yet I had to check I was right about him being in a different country :naughty:

My best friend usually says things like 'Grace Kelly was on earlier and I thought of you'. I just laugh, usually. I've had the odd text, saying things like 'Mika's on such and such channel right now!!'

But I get the feeling there are more tall, brown-curly-haired guys out there than there used to...

I'm dating one :D my own personal mika :)

they took mikas style :mf_rosetinted: (im not talking about youre BF)

its so cool, youre PERSONAL ONE :roftl:

it sounds like one one mika for you, one for you, and here one for you too :roftl:

So, lets talk a bit :naughty: Well,my story: My mom live and work in Ireland[WE-my family is from Latvia] and thats very very far away. She fly home about 2 times in year for few days . And in this 4 years we are not closer. And some day she sent me SMS . It was , I translate it to you :blush-anim-cl: : "Hi sweaty!I heard Mika on radio in shop and i right there remembered you!" Ouw, isnt that sweet? i was so happy when i readied this SMS... My mom's see/hear Mika and think about me :wub2: cute :mf_lustslow: and thats all. we weren't talking about mika when she was here-at home.I don't know why she associate mika with me,but thats cool :punk: You have the same "problem" ? That people always see/hear mika and think about you? Of course at home,my sister and brother knows that Im Mikaholic-Mikaniac :naughty: I just cant live without him, but my MOM... strange...

P.S. this Friday she will fly to me again,she will be in Latvia about 2 weeks :thumb_yello:

Everyone I know realises I'm a Mikaholic. They all know that I've met him! Some are quite jealous, so I think they must secretly love him too!

So, lets talk a bit :naughty: Well,my story: My mom live and work in Ireland[WE-my family is from Latvia] and thats very very far away. She fly home about 2 times in year for few days . And in this 4 years we are not closer. And some day she sent me SMS . ..

Ooooh, it´s beautiful... Congratulation ;)

BTW: I know it. My dad is often away for long time (usually about half year). Now he is in Iceland. I really envy.

Yes! My mom always sends me sms telling me that she's watching some Mika videos on TV, or that she's listening Mika on the radio! ^^

Ha ha, i get sms with similarly text from my friends kinda often ;D It's like "Oh turn on the radio! You know who's singin'!" or just like "Relax, take it easy!" :naughty:

haha,i get that a lot too.i think i mentioned this in the girl's thread before.there's a topic in chemistry about minerals,and there's a type of silicate called 'Mica'.when my teacher explained about it,my friend will giggle,look at me and then sing 'Lollipop'.Eventually I got that song stuck in her head and we were caught singing it on and on during art class :roftl:

haha,i get that a lot too.i think i mentioned this in the girl's thread before.there's a topic in chemistry about minerals,and there's a type of silicate called 'Mica'.when my teacher explained about it,my friend will giggle,look at me and then sing 'Lollipop'.Eventually I got that song stuck in her head and we were caught singing it on and on during art class :roftl:

:roll1: :roll1: :roll1: :roll1: OMM LOL :roll1: :roll1: