Check This Out!

Ankmet20

So, my friend (who is scarily similar to Mika in personality) created this stop animation film, and it is his first actual one. He did the music, animation and everything by himself, and I thought it was AMAZING!!!

I wanted to give him a little recognition because nobody ever pays any attention to the amazing things he does, so if you want to, Check out this stop-motion animation on youtube and leave a comment, I promise you it will make his day!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!!! that was really good

he is amazing. this kid..just..nobody knows it yet. He is an incredible musician and just has this out there personality that sometimes people don't understand! :punk:

(you should comment on there :P )

thats really great but thats also very dark! life/death stuff always disturb me deeply, its really sad but again thats great, it could be a radiohead videoclip!!!

oh and how does the cowboy playmobil move his arm alone???!! you tell me, is it a Furby Playmobil or something ??

thats really great but thats also very dark! life/death stuff always disturb me deeply, its really sad but again thats great, it could be a radiohead videoclip!!!

oh and how does the cowboy playmobil move his arm alone???!! you tell me, is it a Furby Playmobil or something ??

I have no idea. I just think its amazing :blink: as far as I know, they are just regular dolls and he took the time to make all the arm movements as well.

psssssssssst...comment on youtube if you think so too.

Awesome film. I tried to do a claymation once and it wasn't very good, but this is good! and i'm pretty sure that I used too (possibly still do) own parts of that playmobile set...:blush-anim-cl:

Great job=]

lol how cute! and thank you..I will pass on your compliments. :wub2:

Wow. That was amazing!!! Tim (well that's the name on the video, no?) did such a great job. It was flawless. I don't have a Youtube account but you just go ahead and tell him that is was absolutely amazing and I can only praise him for what a fantastic job he did. I say this because I've had to do stop motion.

For Media Arts we had to do stop motion as a project. We could either do claymation or make groups and have us (the students) be in it. Boy was it hard work!!! We spent SO much time on it and it didn't look quite as smooth as his. It didn't turn out too bad in the end.

By the way, can you ask him how many photos it took to make that?

This is my favourite stop motion video

Wow. That was amazing!!! Tim (well that's the name on the video, no?) did such a great job. It was flawless. I don't have a Youtube account but you just go ahead and tell him that is was absolutely amazing and I can only praise him for what a fantastic job he did. I say this because I've had to do stop motion.

For Media Arts we had to do stop motion as a project. We could either do claymation or make groups and have us (the students) be in it. Boy was it hard work!!! We spent SO much time on it and it didn't look quite as smooth as his. It didn't turn out too bad in the end.

By the way, can you ask him how many photos it took to make that?

This is my favourite stop motion video

that videos awesome!!! I will definetly pass it on to him. he said he moved each figure about a milimeter at a time..I don't know the full details though. :naughty:

that videos awesome!!! I will definetly pass it on to him. he said he moved each figure about a milimeter at a time..I don't know the full details though. :naughty:

Okay cool:wink2:

Wow!!! Ours was like 30 seconds-1 minute and it must have had well over 700 photos. His was longer and I can ONLY imagine the amount of photos he took for his...