new tour dates??

nidhi

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya! do any of you know when the new tour dates are coming out??

No, nothing's been officially announced past the end of this month. Mika

has to finish his album, so it may not be until 2009 when he hits the road

again. But you know as SOON as anything is mentioned we'll be all over

it here! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

No, nothing's been officially announced past the end of this month. Mika

has to finish his album, so it may not be until 2009 when he hits the road

again. But you know as SOON as anything is mentioned we'll be all over

it here! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

thank you!!!!! but he has to come home for christmas so i thought he might play in london???

thank you!!!!! but he has to come home for christmas so i thought he might play in london???

I would expect the opposite. He'll probably be in London most of the rest of the year and then go abroad at Christmas.

I would expect the opposite. He'll probably be in London most of the rest of the year and then go abroad at Christmas.

but he's been abroad! he needs to come home!!! we need him!!!!!!!!!!:bleh:

He usually goes off for a Christmas break, some sort of crazy rock climbing, kayaking, jumping off cliffs kind of holiday:naughty:.

He'll be back on the road when it's time, and judging by the way he can't seem to stay away from touring, I would think sooner rather than later.

He usually goes off for a Christmas break, some sort of crazy rock climbing, kayaking, jumping off cliffs kind of holiday:naughty:.

He'll be back on the road when it's time, and judging by the way he can't seem to stay away from touring, I would think sooner rather than later.

oh ok!! i didnt know that!

He does that? :shocked: Well, I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from him. :mf_rosetinted:

..So you think I can start planning my Christmas holidays without worrying I could miss any gig?:naughty:

im scared he will tour when ill have to study.... i start college here in LA this september and allready missing some things that school is in their way! :thumbdown:

but like last night i talked to lollipop_monkey on how im gonna be "sick" the day mika will preform here....

altho im hoping to have a small road trip to NY....or canada next time.... i wish i wish i wish....

I just hope the next time he comes here it isn't in the middle of February like last time. That was beyond stressful. My poor boyfriend drove through ice, snow, and rain to make sure we got there on time and in one piece. :-S

i remember reading about it!!! FHEW!

I just hope the next time he comes here it isn't in the middle of February like last time. That was beyond stressful. My poor boyfriend drove through ice, snow, and rain to make sure we got there on time and in one piece. :-S

wow really??? :shocked: