• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But the last HP book was released the same day here and in the rest of the world, so maybe it happens the same with that.:bleh:.

maybe!!!

Can I join to?

I wanna be a student at Hogwarts! :thumb_yello:

woo hoo a new member!!

are you slytharin:naughty:

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that I hadn't found this thread before!!!

I LOVE HP!!!

This summer I went to the castle where a bunch of HPSS and HPCOS was filmed. I basically freaked out when I stood at the place where they filmed the first flying lessons scene!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I LOVE HP!!!

This summer I went to the castle where a bunch of HPSS and HPCOS was filmed. I basically freaked out when I stood at the place where they filmed the first flying lessons scene!!!

Really??

thats so cool!!! did you take pics?

Okey..

I can be Slytherin.. Or Rawenclaw.. I dunno.. :naughty:

haha ok, just wait until England gets here and she will add you:wink2:

I LOVE HP!!!

that's soo cool! my mom got to study for 4 weeks at Oxford two summers ago, where the Great Hall is! and where part of HP was filmed!!!:punk:

I finished harry potter and the chamber of secrets today, with a smile on my face. lol

:groupwave::yay: only 5 more to go!!:naughty:

hahah

LOL i've read them all already :bleh:

Sorry!:naughty:haha i thought you were just reading them for the first time:blush-anim-cl:....well i need to reread the 6th one before it comes out so i can remember everything! although doin that tends to make the movie a little less amazing:blink:

Sorry!:naughty:haha i thought you were just reading them for the first time:blush-anim-cl:....well i need to reread the 6th one before it comes out so i can remember everything! although doin that tends to make the movie a little less amazing:blink:

Nothing to be sorry about! That's what I was thinking too! The sixth one is one of the books I liked the most out of the series. I want to reread it but like you said, I don't want the movie to be a little less amazing lol. Did you see the trailer yet? Wowowowowow. lol

Nothing to be sorry about! That's what I was thinking too! The sixth one is one of the books I liked the most out of the series. I want to reread it but like you said, I don't want the movie to be a little less amazing lol. Did you see the trailer yet? Wowowowowow. lol

really?! haha i liked the third book and the 2nd movie the best:bleh: yea....but i think i'd feel outta the loop if i didn't read it:naughty:

omgosh! the trailer looks:mf_lustslow:....tom is uh...looking pretty good as a boy:naughty: i'm really scared about the...oh wait, i don't wanna ruin for ppl who haven't read the book....

the part where he has to retrieve the last piece of whatchamacallit in the middle of the lake and uses all of Dumbledore's powers and oh nooooo is this the one Dumbledor dies in:shocked:

really?! haha i liked the third book and the 2nd movie the best:bleh: yea....but i think i'd feel outta the loop if i didn't read it:naughty:

omgosh! the trailer looks:mf_lustslow:....tom is uh...looking pretty good as a boy:naughty: i'm really scared about the...oh wait, i don't wanna ruin for ppl who haven't read the book....

the part where he has to retrieve the last piece of whatchamacallit in the middle of the lake and uses all of Dumbledore's powers and oh nooooo is this the one Dumbledor dies in:shocked:

Omg....you just made me remember.

That part is so sad !!

And Harry has to make Dumbledore drink all that thing and Dumbledore starts crying.:tears::tears:.

Omg....you just made me remember.

That part is so sad !!

And Harry has to make Dumbledore drink all that thing and Dumbledore starts crying.:tears::tears:.

omg:tears::tears:! ahhhhhhhhh.......

and the worst part is...that's the only part of the book i remember-wait...

Professer Umbridge? doesn't she come back?!?:blink:

really?! haha i liked the third book and the 2nd movie the best yea....but i think i'd feel outta the loop if i didn't read it

omgosh! the trailer looks:...tom is uh...looking pretty good as a boy:naughty: i'm really scared about the...oh wait, i don't wanna ruin for ppl who haven't read the book....

It is!!! It's so sad!! OMG.... :(

He does look pretty fine, might i add :mf_lustslow: hahah .

i liked the second movie the best too :) it was very well made. but i also liked the fourth one cause of the guy who played cedric diggory :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: hahah