Watch it!!! Draco is mine!!!!!!

Im a pacifist' date=' so no fight for me!!:bleh:

Hey guys! I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but I'm pretty sure Rupert Grint was in this month's issue of Teen Vogue, along with mika!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:....well in the US at least:bleh:

Not in Spain, we dont have Teen Vogue...............

yup, not a big deal though- here is a piccie

DSC01557.jpg

horoscopes :bleh:

Lovely........:wub2:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but I'm pretty sure Rupert Grint was in this month's issue of Teen Vogue, along with mika!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:....well in the US at least:bleh:

Woo!! :mf_lustslow: wow this issue is awesome!! :naughty:

yup, not a big deal though- here is a piccie

DSC01557.jpg

horoscopes bleh:

:wub2::wub2:

tired haha

omg i went to see the second sister hood of the traveling pants movie today and they had the harry potter preview on it it is so much better on the big screen!!!!!:naughty

Oh!!! ahh I want to see that movie soo bad how was it?? :bleh: I loved the first movie!

haha I bet it was incerdibly awesome to see it on the screen! :naughty:

woop woop, i'm great. had a good day! haha got my Mikamail, and got my hair cut for school!:punk:...uhh it's really short now:blink

how have you been?:biggrin2

haha awesome!! :punk:

great thanks!! :biggrin2:

----> I'm just counting down the days till MIKA's BIRTHDAY!! haha I'm so excited! woo! :naughty::wub2:

Oh!!! ahh I want to see that movie soo bad how was it?? :bleh: I loved the first movie!

haha I bet it was incerdibly awesome to see it on the screen! :naughty:

haha awesome!! :punk:

great thanks!!

----> I'm just counting down the days till MIKA's BIRTHDAY!! haha I'm so excited! woo! :naughty::wub2:

aww but i start school on meeks bday:thumbdown: so it will be a bitter sweet day:naughty:

aww but i start school on meeks bday:thumbdown: so it will be a bitter sweet day:naughty:

ohhh:thumbdown: well you can sing in your school to everyone and let them know whos bDay it is!:naughty: haha

Just saw your MM pics! looks amazing! :biggrin2:

Hey Wizards! :biggrin2:

how has everyone been? :wink2:

Hi !!:bye:.

I'm great.:biggrin2:.

tired haha

omg i went to see the second sister hood of the traveling pants movie today and they had the harry potter preview on it it is so much better on the big screen!!!!!:naughty:

I hope the release date is the same for Argentina too, with the last movie was like that.:naughty:.

ohhh:thumbdown: well you can sing in your school to everyone and let them know whos bDay it is!:naughty: haha

Just saw your MM pics! looks amazing! :biggrin2:

:roftl:i'm sure everyone would appreciate that! haha i should bring in a big cake and everything!!

thanks! i got so excited this morning at the post office, when they brought it out i started jumping up and down and skipped all the way to the car!:roftl:

:roftl:i'm sure everyone would appreciate that! haha i should bring in a big cake and everything!!

thanks! i got so excited this morning at the post office, when they brought it out i started jumping up and down and skipped all the way to the car!:roftl:

:roftl: yes a cake! I told my familly that I wanted to get a huge cake and get Meek's face scanned on it! haha that would be amazing! :roftl::wub2:

haha cool! I would be too:naughty:

:roftl: yes a cake! I told my familly that I wanted to get a huge cake and get Meek's face scanned on it! haha that would be amazing! :roftl::wub2:

Mika's birthday is so important in Argentina that August 18th is a day off.:mf_rosetinted:.

:roftl: yes a cake! I told my familly that I wanted to get a huge cake and get Meek's face scanned on it! haha that would be amazing!

wouldn't it be even better if mika popped out of it:roftl: like in Love Today vid!!!:mf_lustslow:

Mika's birthday is so important in Argentina that August 18th is a day off.:mf_rosetinted:.

really?!:shocked:

in my area, it's so important they decided everyone must meet up on that day ! [even if it's at school:naughty:]

wouldn't it be even better if mika popped out of it:roftl: like in Love Today vid!!!:mf_lustslow:

haha yes way way better!!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

in my area, it's so important they decided everyone must meet up on that day ! [even if it's at school:naughty]

its so important here that I'm in a place where probably no one knows of him..all alone in my Mika fantasy!! :roftl: haha so I'm gonna sing his songs all day long! everyone will enjoy my voice:naughty:

haha yes way way better!!!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

in my area, it's so important they decided everyone must meet up on that day ! [even if it's at school:naughty]

its so important here that I'm in a place where probably no one knows of him..all alone in my Mika fantasy!! :roftl: haha so I'm gonna sing his songs all day long! everyone will enjoy my voice:naughty:

awww. it's okay everyone I know, knows about Mika because me and foalbaby14 talk about him so much:roftl:

awww. it's okay everyone I know, knows about Mika because me and foalbaby14 talk about him so much:roftl:

haha yea I'm just on a vacation..so I won't have anyone to talk to except my familly...(who hear about him alot alredy) :roftl: ... I could talk to strangers! haha no... :naughty:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

haha yea I'm just on a vacation..so I won't have anyone to talk to except my familly...(who hear about him alot alredy) :roftl: ... I could talk to strangers! haha no... :naughty:

ooo cool ! where on vacation are you?i wish i could be somewhere..... haha i'm on vacation in my sister's room!:naughty:

ooo cool ! where on vacation are you?i wish i could be somewhere..... haha i'm on vacation in my sister's room!:naughty:

ohh not yet ...I'm going to somewhere in North carolina I think :bleh:

haha awesomee! :naughty: