Mika's Smile Fan Club Part 2

silver

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speleology is the scientific study of caves and other karst features, their make-up, structure, physical properties, history, life forms, and the processes by which they form (speleogenesis) and change over time (speleomorphology). The term speleology is also sometimes applied to the recreational activity of exploring caves, but this is more properly known as caving, spelunking or potholing. Speleology and caving are often connected, as the physical skills required for in situ study are the same.

Speleology is a cross-disciplinary field that combines the knowledge of chemistry, biology, geology, physics, meteorology and cartography to develop portraits of caves as complex, evolving systems.

:wink2:

Oh yes - I can see Mika would really be into that :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

Though come to think of it, he might be - he was going to do a degree in Geography

it's the French short form for spéléologie (speleology)

sorry for answering I couldn't resist! :wink2:

don't appologise for a favour ;)

I really didn't have a clue

You're italian and understand french?

I'm a translator and i didn't know the word *shame* lol

don't appologise for a favour ;)

I really didn't have a clue

You're italian and understand french?

I'm a translator and i didn't know the word *shame* lol

French is my second foreign language...and I'm familiar with French short forms, because they are used a lot. I also lived in Nancy for 7 months where I taught Italian and French is a lot easier than English for me :bleh:

:bye: I'm off to bed!

Oh yes - I can see Mika would really be into that :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

Though come to think of it, he might be - he was going to do a degree in Geography

And he mentionned it in summer blogs, close to the bday blog where he went to climb some cliffs...the boy likes rocks!!!!

Hi Keti! :bye:

poor you! Look the effect of a crazy killer Mika's smile :nauair:

Little smiles for tonight:

081128095405737677.jpg

081128095602674599.gif

:wub2:

Merci Nanouch! ^^

Hey Kate! :bye:

Yeah...he's gonna kill me verrry soon...:roftl:

Aww the 2nd one!! :mf_lustslow:

Were you at the Paris gig?

Oh honey, maybe the next tour?! :thumb_yello::wi2:

081128100829155220.jpg

I don't know...but I certainly hope so! :emot-sad: I hope he'll come somewhere here in the neighbourhood...but my mom said that if he has a gig in Berlin that we will probably go!! :biggrin2: what do you think,will he come to Berlin? He has never been there,as fas as I know...Munich,Dusseldorf,Hamburg...but not Berlin. :boxed:

PDVD_189.jpg

PDVD_198.jpg

I don't know...but I certainly hope so! :emot-sad: I hope he'll come somewhere here in the neighbourhood...but my mom said that if he has a gig in Berlin that we will probably go!! what do you think,will he come to Berlin? He has never been there,as fas as I know...Munich,Dusseldorf,Hamburg...but not Berlin.

PDVD_189.jpg

PDVD_198.jpg

He has made a gig in Berlin! :punk: in the first Dvd, we see him in Berlin :blink:

I think he'll come again!

He has made a gig in Berlin! :punk: in the first Dvd, we see him in Berlin :blink:

I think he'll come again!

We do? :blink:

Awwwhh yes! :doh: I forgot! I ahven't watched the 1st DVD for such a long time...but why did someone say to me that he hasn't had a gig in Berlin then? :boxed: