Mika's Smile Fan Club Part 2

silver

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there! I'm drooling..oops, I'm at home :naughty: Yes, I was actually in the droolers' thread...but it was just a coincidence! :fisch:

Home in Italy?

I didn't see you in the other thread btw because I never go there :mf_rosetinted:

Home in Italy?

I didn't see you in the other thread btw because I never go there :mf_rosetinted:

Yes...home in Italy :badmood:

This school year I'm teaching mechanics and electronics :annoyed_h4h: I'm at a loss :tears:

since we're both romantic girls, I'll post a nice romantic photo of our boy. I'm sure you agree he's at his best when wearing a plain t-shirt :mf_rosetinted:

mikasmile27.jpg

This school year I'm teaching mechanics and electronics :annoyed_h4h: I'm at a loss :tears:

since we're both romantic girls, I'll post a nice romantic photo of our boy. I'm sure you agree he's at his best when wearing a plain t-shirt :mf_rosetinted:

mikasmile27.jpg

*sigh*

Still like him better with longer hair though .....

*sigh*

Still like him better with longer hair though .....

*sigh*.......yeah,me too even if he looks here so...fresh and new and:das: i'm talking bout him as he was fish...and he hates fishes and me tee:mf_rosetinted:

This school year I'm teaching mechanics and electronics :annoyd_h4h: I'm at a loss :tears:

since we're both romantic girls, I'll post a nice romantic photo of our boy. I'm sure you agree he's at his best when wearing a plain t-shirt :mf_rosetinted

mikasmile27.jpg

looooooooovely:wub2::wub2: