Mika in Lebanon - press

robertina

3 hours ago, JMF said:

Hi, Susan! Yes, I have been catching up on all the missed years at a cracking speed! I’m a French and Spanish speaker, so I’ve been enjoying lots of the French output in particular. I have really enjoyed the orchestral concerts, which are amazing. There is just so much to watch and listen to! Luckily, I’m in the process of retiring, so once it’s all over I am going to have plenty of time!

I was living and working in Beirut for five years from 2008, so I had been gone for many years when the explosion at the port happened, but Lebanon has a very special place in my heart and I found the ‘I Love Beirut’ concert very moving. 

All the best, 

Janet

You might like to post an introduction here https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/

Then lots more fans can chat with you (in various languages :naughty: )

6 hours ago, JMF said:

Hi, Susan! Yes, I have been catching up on all the missed years at a cracking speed! I’m a French and Spanish speaker, so I’ve been enjoying lots of the French output in particular. I have really enjoyed the orchestral concerts, which are amazing. There is just so much to watch and listen to! Luckily, I’m in the process of retiring, so once it’s all over I am going to have plenty of time!

I was living and working in Beirut for five years from 2008, so I had been gone for many years when the explosion at the port happened, but Lebanon has a very special place in my heart and I found the ‘I Love Beirut’ concert very moving. 

All the best, 

Janet

I've been a fan only since late 2020 myself  (until X Factor Italy I hadn't  listened much to Mika's music) and there's still a lot I haven't seen, especially in French (I have to slow down the speed when there aren't subtitles). Glad you've been enjoying the forum. 😊 MFC has done an extraordinary job in collecting so much material!