phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh.... i still have to rent it haha rent it Rent:roftl:

listening that song right now:naughty:

What other songs do you like? I like Rent the best, its the first karaoke song that i have ever sang.

*sings* We're not gonna paaaay we're not gonna paaaay we're not gonna paaaaay last years rent!

Aw, cuteness! I like the pic of him smilin from within the heart-shaped locket. :wub2:

yeah...g'old times.... band pic.. Martin looks strangly happy on that pic ROTFL

my friend made me this rent-luke wallpaper with the lyrics of I'll Cover You:wub2:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/bscfan8295/lukewallpaper.png

hahhaha you really like that pic of him I made at Brixton! hahahaha "ME: Luke can I have your pic? Luke: yeah, but it's waaaaaaaaaay too close" (somewhere in the middle of that sentence silly Margaret pushed the button and made a pic xD) and that small one at the right was taken when I was talking to him (that gray thingie is Allegra's hat)

:Update:

New song on his MySpace - Made of Star. I think it might be one of my favourites. :wub2:

And new blog talking of his travels with Francis Rodino, and about the release of one of his songs by American artist Irma Thomas:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=55691804&blogID=423146007

yeah...g'old times.... band pic.. Martin looks strangly happy on that pic ROTFL

hahhaha you really like that pic of him I made at Brixton! hahahaha "ME: Luke can I have your pic? Luke: yeah, but it's waaaaaaaaaay too close" (somewhere in the middle of that sentence silly Margaret pushed the button and made a pic xD) and that small one at the right was taken when I was talking to him (that gray thingie is Allegra's hat)

That pic was absolute brilliance. :lmao:

New song on his MySpace - Made of Star. I think it might be one of my favourites. :wub2:

And new blog talking of his travels with Francis Rodino, and about the release of one of his songs by American artist Irma Thomas:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=55691804&blogID=423146007

aw! he is just so sweet!:wub2::wub2:

I hear you,it's an amazing song

And whoever co-wrote it,good job,but Luke's voice in it makes all the difference

Ah hello! Thanks for the message, no you didn't kick this off in the wrong way at all... :) Welcome to the board!

Cool to know that you are enjoying Temposhark's music.

I believe Robert and Luke Juby are currently writing some songs together which you'll be happy to hear.

:wub2:

I hear you,it's an amazing song

And whoever co-wrote it,good job,but Luke's voice in it makes all the difference

his voice is so comforting.:naughty:

Isn't it? :wub2:

Have you guys seen Lilo & Stitch? There's a scene where Stitch is running around all crazy, and Lilo drops a lei around his neck, and he's suddenly all calmed.

That's it. That's the exact effect his music has on me. :blush-anim-cl:

</fangurl>

Ah hello! Thanks for the message, no you didn't kick this off in the wrong way at all... :) Welcome to the board!

Cool to know that you are enjoying Temposhark's music.

I believe Robert and Luke Juby are currently writing some songs together which you'll be happy to hear.

:wub2:

Aww!

I love Temposhark. I bought their album off iTunes maybe two weeks ago. It's one of the best albums I've bought this year. I'd love to see them live. :wub2: