The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plaid. Which is a NIGHTMARE because you have to spend hours pinning it to make sure that all the plaid's stripes and stuff match. then when I got finished, they were too long and needed to be taken in a bit, so my grandfather told me that you have to cut the zippers out and shorten it then. *screams* I could have just died right there! But if I want to be on Project Runway I will have to learn sometime!

Bump

How sad the luke thread became this week!!!:shocked:

Last night there was a Korean guy playing guitar while singing at an icecream place and I was like 'Choi!'

and the creepy thing was that he kept staring at me.

I cant find the Luke-King Kong doll anywhere! So I have another Monkey action figure, but it isnt as kewl as the other one. I will make a new one tho. This one doesnt make sound but its arms move up and down so it can smash things.

'LUKE SMAAAAAAASSSSHHHH!'

I cant find the Luke-King Kong doll anywhere! So I have another Monkey action figure, but it isnt as kewl as the other one. I will make a new one tho. This one doesnt make sound but its arms move up and down so it can smash things.

'LUKE SMAAAAAAASSSSHHHH!'

Such a shame. I really wanted to see it.

:roftl:

Yes. Once I was having an intense conversation with Billy and my parents thought I was going crazy and talking to myself. But no, I was just talking to my cat. Would have been worse if they sa my imaginary convos with Luke. :lmao:

Yes. Once I was having an intense conversation with Billy and my parents thought I was going crazy and talking to myself. But no, I was just talking to my cat. Would have been worse if they sa my imaginary convos with Luke. :lmao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I think it's ok to talk to your cat. At least he/she will actually listen.