The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"If I fall in your dreams I wake at night; if I counted my blessings, I'd count you twice."

The man should win an Ivor Novello for those lines alone. :wub2:

Good point,he would win a lot for most of the lyrics he writes

but "she" interrupted and nothing really happened :thumbdown: it's so sad :

Damn She! :roftl:

I'm so missing out on some fabulous, juicy gossip. :das::roftl:

it's all "she's" fault..always is :roftl:

hahaha I am wondering how she would loose it xD maby in a struggle with "someone" XD MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

:roftl::roftl:

Pwerfull tools out there,one strike and tooth is gone :roftl:

"do it!" "i dun wanna!" "idiot!" *slaps* :roftl::roftl:

Humph. My 24th birthday is in just over three months. See, at 23 you can still say you're in your "early twenties" - but once you're 24, you're in your "mid-twenties". :shocked:

Lilo and Stitch came out a week after I graduated from High School. :wub2:

I'll console myself with the fact that Mika is also in his mid-twenties - oh, and Luke is practically a coffin-dodger in comparison. :naughty:

:old: I know!

I dreamt lastnight that i was dating luke .....

Please dont stone me :boxed:

:roftl:

Nah, you can date him all you want. As long as you let me rent him. say, 50 pounds a week?

i love his song "i'd count you twice", so beautiful!

Hey! Nice to see you in the thread!

Its my job. Anyone wanna see the pants I made??? (haha, i have liek shown them to everybody. but i dont care. they are the first pair that i have ever made, so i am happy)

My pants:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x73/phunkygal/plaidpants002-1-1.jpg

Haha they're awesome! I love the whole look together, you look like you're on your way to a Mika gig. :biggrin2:

I'm so not domestic when it comes to sewing and such. For me it's a battle to re-attach a button. So I'm a bit jealous. :blush-anim-cl:

Haha they're awesome! I love the whole look together, you look like you're on your way to a Mika gig. :biggrin2:

I'm so not domestic when it comes to sewing and such. For me it's a battle to re-attach a button. So I'm a bit jealous. :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks. I cant believe I made them. :lmao: Of course my grandfather instructed me (i had no idea how to make pants going into it) but i made them. Haha, I am ok at sewing, but I cant draw for my life. So ya, when I have to take life drawing in design school, i cant wait.:bleh:

Its my job. Anyone wanna see the pants I made??? (haha, i have liek shown them to everybody. but i dont care. they are the first pair that i have ever made, so i am happy)

My pants:

plaidpants002-1-1.jpg

WOW! they're great! really well done! :thumb_yello: I like them! and I like that pretty baby pic :wink2:

My pants:

plaidpants002-1-1.jpg

Wow! :punk:Very well done, and very crafty.

There's no way on earth I could make pants that fit anyone, haha!!

I'd probably end up with one leg too narrow and the other one too wide :roftl:...or 3 legs...or no legs.

And so in vogue: checks are the latest fashion apparently, coming in (again) right now.

Same here, same here. Domesticity and I are antagonic concepts.

I can't cook, sew, iron or clean for the life of me.

I guess some of us were born to be princesses, but where is my castle and my servants, dammit!!! :thumbdown:

WOW! they're great! really well done! :thumb_yello: I like them! and I like that pretty baby pic :wink2:

Haha, that is my cousin. FOr some reason there are more pics in my house of her than there are of me.:blink:

Wow! :punk:Very well done, and very crafty.

There's no way on earth I could make pants that fit anyone, haha!!

I'd probably end up with one leg too narrow and the other one too wide :roftl:...or 3 legs...or no legs.

Haha, that is what happened to me at first (the leg too narrow) but after adjusting the legs about 10 times, they fit.

amazing job! :thumb_yello:

Thanks. I sent ur bra yesterday, so hopefully it will be there next week.:thumb_yello: