phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea haha, it was actually late this year starting:naughty:

ohh

I dont start school for 2 weeks either Meg, but in Florida (and some of the warmer states) they end school earlier and start earlier. or at least that is what my friend has told me.

OHHhh

That is the guy who luke is protecting at the moment! If it wasnt for luke, that guy would have been hit by a bus seconds ago.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

So. In recent pics of luke i see that his hair is getting longer. I like his hair long, unless he decides to grow it to his shoulders, I dunno how that would look on him.

edit: *PICTURES SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR ON LUKE* no thanks!

except for getting that guy in the background in Luke's wing:naughty:

Wings? Halo? He must have left those things at home or at least at the backstage, haven't seen him wearing any halos or wings in Amsterdam. Maybe he wanted to run around incognito. :naughty:

Hello:biggrin2:

Hey!

luke3-2-1.jpg

:naughty:

Nice!:naughty:

Wings? Halo? He must have left those things at home or at least at the backstage, haven't seen him wearing any halos or wings in Amsterdam. Maybe he wanted to run around incognito. :naughty:

Was he wearing furry handcuffs and running around with no pants on again? Tisk tisk!!!:sneaky2::laser:

toothfairy

So...any Luke topics lately?

I'm toothless... :P no Luke's topics...just that he still has GK and BB at his keyboard :roftl: I think he can't say goodbye xD and that he did catch Sunshines mistakes and he was pretty amused (so I've heard) :naughty:

:sneaky2:

Nothing much, that reminds me of a Pepsi commercial:roftl:

hehe I was trying to sound like them xD WHASSSSSSAAAP xD heheh there is another old Pepsi commercial I like...

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=0LnJskwydvM :roftl: "Gracie"

and MTV Renault Clio commercial :naughty: I was laughing so hard when I first saw it...it was like 10 yrs ago (surely it feels like 10 yrs) :naughty:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnmd3L-n9TQ&NR=1

and immortal Levi's ad! Flat Eric rulez! :naughty:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1jqFKlsUM&feature=related

Fine thanks. You?

Okay, thanks.

it's not our fault that you live at the wrong side of the pond :bleh::roftl:

WHASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAP?:naughty:

Dont remind me. Haha. Whasap reminds me of a commercial.

toothfairy

So...any Luke topics lately?

um, the fact that I miss him and I want to see him again is the only topic in my head today.

I'm toothless... :P no Luke's topics...just that he still has GK and BB at his keyboard :roftl: I think he can't say goodbye xD and that he did catch Sunshines mistakes and he was pretty amused (so I've heard) :naughty:

Aw! I will tell Billy Brown that his soon to be father still loves him. :lmao:

*sings* the last time i freaked out i just kept lookin down. i stu-stu-studder when you ask me what im thinkin bout. felt like i couldnt breath you asked whats wrong with me. my best friend Brianna said 'thats just breana being breana' the the next time we hang out i will redeem myself, my heart cant rest till then. oh oh i-i cant wait to see you again

when you resort to miley cyrus you know your life has gone downhill.