The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

How raw :mf_rosetinted:

blue? art thou? :naughty:

I like them raw. :das:

Blue is a human being :roftl:

Well at least that's what they say. :blink:

I think this is the most busy the thread has been in like year. 4 people replying at once! :lmao:

And I couldn't even join you because I was too busy working on a deadline. :thumbdown:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the feeling,I had the best migrenes when I was little,now they got more rare and civilized

Let me guide you through some easy steps to feeling better

1. get away from the damn screen,the brightness only makes your eyes hurt,and thus makes the headache even more beautiful

2. get yourself a cold wet instrument...go for a sock if you have nothing more noble at hand and place it over your eyes

3. sleep ,it helps

I did my siggy with the most basic means,I just had to get the vid and make screencaps then place them in order...I'm the master :mf_rosetinted:

Now go sleep,don't torture yourself anymore

the problem is...IT DOESN't HELP... ok... I need to turn the screen off and play some music... since I can't sleep... music...yes... nice soothing voice.. I think Juby....:naughty: EDIT: my other choice is Barednaked Ladies and Marilyn Manson... HAHAHA

g'night...where the hell is Martin when I need him...:naughty::mf_rosetinted: xx

Had to post my post in pieces because of the amount of smileys.

Phunks, Luke is looking really well and I am sure you would say - hawt in fact hawter than usual, I think time away from too much gigging is good for him.

I noticed that too. And yes, you could call him hawt. Nice middle name. :naughty:

Thanks for your mini report Babs! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the gig - and the 'afterparty'! :thumb_yello:

The market square... Can't help it, the Market Square in Aylesbury keeps reminding me of the Market Square Heroes. :wink2:

Oh well. Time for bed now. :wink2:

It does,I'm not gonna deny it

Pretty people have a slightly easier life,but they also sometimes have to pay for being hotter than other midgets :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, especially displayed when they get fired by midgets who think that the pretty one may take the boss's fancy and make them lose a chance themselves...AS IF they had the chance to start with, pffff:thumbdown:.

my fave middle name is Finbar. :wub2:

Oh my.:boxed: Is that even a real name?

WAY off topic, but Sunshine reminds me of a certain Akita dog.:mf_rosetinted:

Any dog is waaaay cuter than Sunshine any day. They are in totally different categories, so cannot even be compared.

Please don't ever mix a dog and Sunshine in the same sentence; I love dogs too much. :thumbdown::naughty:

Please don't ever mix a dog and Sunshine in the same sentence; I love dogs too much. :thumbdown::naughty:

LOL... I couldn't help myself....:roftl: true...so true...:naughty:Sunshine could go well with Toothfairy...oh they would be cute *cough*ugly*cough* couple!:mf_rosetinted:

Phunks, Luke is looking really well and I am sure you would say - hawt in fact hawter than usual, I think time away from too much gigging is good for him.

Francis is a really funny guy too and his band are so nice.

We had a fun, fun, fun day.

Good to hear! :thumb_yello:

Next time I will come to the UK for Francis as this sounds like a much better outcome than the last Mika gig. :naughty:

I like them raw. :das:

I do know that :fisch:

the problem is...IT DOESN't HELP... ok... I need to turn the screen off and play some music... since I can't sleep... music...yes... nice soothing voice.. I think Juby....:naughty:

g'night...where the hell is Martin when I need him...:

you my friend have a great attitude,always positive :naughty:

but ya some Juby tunes may make it better

Yeah, especially displayed when they get fired by midgets who think that the pretty one may take the boss's fancy and make them lose a chance themselves...AS IF they had the chance to start with, pffff:thumbdown:.

Yes for the pretty one is clearly into male beauties :roftl:

I think midgets are predisposed to temporary insanity and blindness

Tried to quote Babs' post, but lost it as I had to sign in again....never mind!

I echo her thoughts on yesterday.It was a lovely afternoon with great company and great music. Luke, Francis and the rest of the band were freindly and chatty afterwards. Luke looked great and so relaxed - I guess that not touring for months on end is agreeing with him...

you my friend have a great attitude,always positive :naughty:

but ya some Juby tunes may make it better

haha yeah... I try :naughty: I took 2 Ibuprofens and turned off ze screen then played some Juby and Manson...and it was ok... knock me out almost immediately... but hello hello I woke up with headache! woo hoo... Imma go take some medicine.... gawd.. I hate when my migraine is back... I've got it not very often but when it comes...uhhhhhh :thumbdown:

I predict a lot of action in this thread for the next few days...when everyone is high on Lukie Lurvie :roftl:

Maybe that should be the caption for the next set of Tshirts :wub2::roftl:

" A whole lot of Lukie Lurvie" or "Lukie Lurver"

I predict a lot of action in this thread for the next few days...when everyone is high on Lukie Lurvie :roftl:

How about "Luke=HOT" ?:blush-anim-cl: or hawt:naughty:

She said ,whilst visualizing :naughty:

We should unite genius and make a Lukie- Tshirt line :mf_rosetinted:

Raw, hawt & fit. :

Yes yes raw is good ,let's stick to that

:mf_rosetinted:

Good grief, this has turned into the "Lukagasmic" thread now :roftl: All we need now are pics and people drooling over them HAHAHA

I think there are some out there,and people already drooling

Let's organize a photoshoot with Luke ,it would be for the greater good,of course

Oh my, poor Luke :naughty:. Or maybe "Lucky Luke", he can take his pick :roftl:

So what did the text say, if I may ask?

And Ioana, I think that a Lukie Tshirt line would be really funny, we can each create a design :roftl: