The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my.:boxed: Is that even a real name?

Any dog is waaaay cuter than Sunshine any day. They are in totally different categories, so cannot even be compared.

Please don't ever mix a dog and Sunshine in the same sentence; I love dogs too much. :thumbdown::naughty:

Ya, I belive its an irish name? This guy I used to like was named Aidan Finbar :lmao: and haha, could I mix them in a sentence if in a certain song, that dog fell of a building after barking itself to death?:naughty:

I'll enlighten you in private, OK? :naughty:

Ok , I can't wait :thumb_yello:

Ya, I belive its an irish name? This guy I used to like was named Aidan Finbar :lmao: and haha, could I mix them in a sentence if in a certain song, that dog fell of a building after barking itself to death?:naughty:

Aaaaah that would make sense....when i lived in Dublin there was a property management company called Finbar something or something Finbar, so I guess that it was someone's name.

The things that you find out years later :roftl:

Omg, I know. Like here there is a store called Target, and its logo is all these circles in the form of a target but it took my like the longest time to figure out that the logo was supposed to be a target. blonde moment.:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

*sings* " Breana gets to have sweet dreams with her Luke pillow case toooonniiighhht!!!!!!":naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

*sings* " Breana gets to have sweet dreams with her Luke pillow case toooonniiighhht!!!!!!":naughty:

oh, i know! :das:

Me: *dances into kitchen with pile of mail*

Jen: what is that envelope?

me: A pillow case

Jen: drugs from Holland?

me: you wish :bleh: *runs up stairs*