Please Read!!!!!

This has been a fun filled summer adventure for me. You have no idea!!! I start this new post in hopes that my friends here at the MFC can lend a helping hand. What this is about is a contest that I have decided to partake in since it is for a chance to win tickets to hop aboard the Mayer Craft Carrier 2. For those of you who do not know what this is it is a cruise that is headlined by John Mayer ( my other favourite besides MIKA) I had a lot of sleepness nights trying to think of the perfect idea for my submission and finally today, a very long day.... I have filmed, edited, and uploaded my video to youtube!!! One of the things that is going to be taken into account in the judging proccess is the number of views each video recieves. I hope that you will check it out, as it is interesting, fun, and humorous ( at least I think so) Please check it out and let me know what you think!! Watch it many many times if you like, the more views the better;) Please help????

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a fun filled summer adventure for me. You have no idea!!! I start this new post in hopes that my friends here at the MFC can lend a helping hand. What this is about is a contest that I have decided to partake in since it is for a chance to win tickets to hop aboard the Mayer Craft Carrier 2. For those of you who do not know what this is it is a cruise that is headlined by John Mayer ( my other favourite besides MIKA) I had a lot of sleepness nights trying to think of the perfect idea for my submission and finally today, a very long day.... I have filmed, edited, and uploaded my video to youtube!!! One of the things that is going to be taken into account in the judging proccess is the number of views each video recieves. I hope that you will check it out, as it is interesting, fun, and humorous ( at least I think so) Please check it out and let me know what you think!! Watch it many many times if you like, the more views the better;) Please help????

hey! when i am done w/ my movie, u can count on me for watching it :wink2:

Best way to promote it is on youtube I guess.. You might also include words that are most searched for on youtube.. like "funny" or "watch"

it's on youtube, but I can't edit or anything which is kind of a bummer since it's uploaded onto a different site which is linked to youtube. I wish i would have thought of that though....

it's on youtube, but I can't edit or anything which is kind of a bummer since it's uploaded onto a different site which is linked to youtube. I wish i would have thought of that though....

Upload it again and then change the words in it?