The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*is anti-social on msn and usually doesn't show up for conversation unless it's a group convo anyways*

:naughty:

Yeah, at this rate, I'll be back in my old stomping grounds in 2047.:naughty:

Good point! We'll all be old then... might be able to play bingo or the pokies or smth...

*squashes you even more*

*farts on you*

*blames dog*

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

:roftl:

*can't log into msn*

*pain in the ass friend has turned up*

*isn't reading this as I type*

:roftl:

*can't log into msn*

*pain in the ass friend has turned up*

*isn't reading this as I type*

*cackles at your predicament*

*is the same*

My, aren't we the friendly ones?:bleh:

I like the idea of a race... :das:

Course they will :sneaky2:...

As punishment, we'll confiscate their pills and see which one gets bowel problems first.:mf_rosetinted:

AHAHAHA :das: love that smilie

it's hilarious

It's great! I use :das: and :naughty: a lot.... especially in this thread!

As punishment, we'll confiscate their pills and see which one gets bowel problems first.:mf_rosetinted:

Arts... that's cruel... but sounds like a lot of fun! I'm betting on Twatty!

*is anti-social on msn and usually doesn't show up for conversation unless it's a group convo anyways*

You can do group convo's on MSN? :shocked:

*defends herself by saying that she's quite new to MSN, is an Oldling and technologically challenged*

I'm hearing Black and Gold for the second time today and it's really getting stuck in my head.

BTW, greetings all!

AND..... I'm not really here. Just popped my nose in for two seconds, found the thread had galloped four or five pages since I was here earlier and am waving goodbye cos I gotta go make dinner. :bye;

HK, are there any Aussies from SA or NT?

I know armande is from SA, but she's kinda missing in action...

Hello everyone!

Teegs , other than Armande , I don't think so ... :blink:

Hiya SD ! :bye: How was your day ? Mine was blissfully uneventful ! :wink2::naughty:

*defends herself by saying that she's quite new to MSN, is an Oldling and technologically challenged*

I'm hearing Black and Gold for the second time today and it's really getting stuck in my head.

BTW, greetings all!

AND..... I'm not really here. Just popped my nose in for two seconds, found the thread had galloped four or five pages since I was here earlier and am waving goodbye cos I gotta go make dinner. :bye:

Yeah... you start a convo with one person and you can add people as they come on...

And WTH is Black and Gold (besides being the name of home brand groceries)?

Teegs , other than Armande , I don't think so ... :blink:

Hiya SD ! :bye: How was your day ? Mine was blissfully uneventful ! :wink2::naughty:

Okay... I didn't think there was, but thought I'd ask...

Hey ya SD! What's doing?

Hi! I'm about to head off to maths tutoring. Which I don't mind because it helps me actually finish my maths homework rather than continually putting it off. :naughty:

My day was quite good. We weren't overloaded with too much work at school. But in science I had a rather confusing discussion about subject selection next year and now I'm unsure about whether I should do the minimum 12 units or start with 14 units and then drop a couple that I don't like.

It's great! I use :das: and :naughty: a lot.... especially in this thread!

Arts... that's cruel... but sounds like a lot of fun! I'm betting on Twatty!

I know, I'm horrible, really. I'll take that bet!

Hello everyone!

Hi SD!

BTW, greetings all!

AND..... I'm not really here. Just popped my nose in for two seconds, found the thread had galloped four or five pages since I was here earlier and am waving goodbye cos I gotta go make dinner. :bye;

HI CD!!!

Okay... I'm assuming you're talking about the song Black and Gold by Sam Sparro...

I've listened to it, and...

It's crap.

:lmfao:

Attention! I may be replying to you even if I didn't quote you

I thought I better say something unless people skip down to see responses to their own posts. Maybe I should try to use that multi quote button, but can't be bothered searching back now.

Autism.. DS was only formally diagnosed earlier this year at age 8

At 3 he was still not talking and I was put on a merry go round of dr visits speech therapy etc, so although not assessed or diagnosed earlier, his behaviour has been documented the whole way along.

Liking Mika it was Grace Kelly that caught my attention with a bang too. And when I saw heard lollipop I instantly loved it, and especially cause DS5 and DD2 loved it too.

Funny, when I first heard Love Today I really didn't like it, but now its one of my favourites. I LOVE stuck in the middle. Oh who am I kidding I can't pick one I love all of them.

MSN I must avoid the temptation. It makes me neglect my kids and drives DH mad, he thinks I am chatting to men and gonna run off :shocked: and even if he sees me here he gets jealous of Mika :naughty: I do love Mika a little too much though :wub2:

Hi! I'm about to head off to maths tutoring. Which I don't mind because it helps me actually finish my maths homework rather than continually putting it off. :naughty:

My day was quite good. We weren't overloaded with too much work at school. But in science I had a rather confusing discussion about subject selection next year and now I'm unsure about whether I should do the minimum 12 units or start with 14 units and then drop a couple that I don't like.

I'm sure you'll address this when you get back...

I'm sure you can still drop a 2 unit subject if you do 12 units... that's the absolute minimum you can do to get a UAI... Then again, I had to worry about this in 1999...

What subjects were you thinking about doing?