The Australian Thread: Part Fifteen

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited!!! I've never lived farther than 25 minutes away from my family and I've never been to a school where I didn't have some friends to hang around with. I don't know a single person up there, nobody even in the general area!

It's complete relocation to an unknown area. I can't wait, it's going to be such an adventure.

You're going to love it! And they'll love you (how couldn't they :wub2: )
Heya evil Step Daughtaahhh...

And sorry Kelz for missing your exit on msn, stupid dogs escaped and I had to go macgyver up their escaping point/use random pieces of objects found

I did a runner on you like the dogs did *zhhz*

I'm enjoying Winter ! Rain & fire ... you know , atmosphere etc.

Here too! It's beautiful.

I love starting over. I think the next big move after this one is going to be the one to Oz. It's going to make a big splash with the parents. It'll be known in the family history as "Amy's Great Aussie Rebellion ft. Proof That She Hates Her Mother".

:bow: We just gotta get you citizenship. How do you feel about marrying one of Bec's brothers?

The background music at the beginning (the circus noises, etc) is the exact same clip used on Queen's 'Brighton Rock'!

Really? Oh, that's awesome!
I like this one though. How old is Dolly now? 103?
har de har har!! She's 62 :wub2:

Morning / Evening / Night (covers every angle) all Aussie and related types

*points to Evening and gives you a gold star*

8 oclock on a rainy UK morning , every time I sneeze Im infecting an office full of people .. appropriate smiley ..... :puking: .. mmm <takes note we need a sneeze smiley>

awwwww..

I don't tan, but I do slowly rust :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Hello Everyone!! Damn you people talk alot!!

And afternoon too

18 months and Im still all over the place:naughty:

Afternoon OKie D:wink2:

Good afternoon freddie :naughty:

Pfffttt ..... It was only afternoon for HER FD ...... :sneaky2: (she's 2 hrs. behind us :naughty:) .......

Oh & by the way OKD ..... HELLO to YOU too .... *feels sadly un-MQ'd* DownloadedFile.png

Hehe ..... (your turn :wink2:)

Pfffttt ..... It was only afternoon for HER FD ...... :sneaky2: (she's 2 hrs. behind us :naughty:) .......

Oh & by the way OKD ..... HELLO to YOU too .... *feels sadly un-MQ'd* DownloadedFile.png

Hehe ..... (your turn :wink2:)

Pssssssht!

*MQs you* :naughty:

5 is not evening DownloadedFile.png

*goes to make phone call*

Noo, it was 3 when he posted that, and even 5 doesn't count as evening :rolls_eyes:

It's evening here and now :bleh:

you're just behind in the times.. *hmph*

Hey twatty.. I see you're impressed. :naughty:

:naughty: Did you see the video? :naughty:

No, I haven't. Is it even more annoying with sound?

I can't stand fake puppy dog eyes, they make me want to gauge the person's eyes out with sporks.

AWWWwwwww , C'mooooonnnn Twatty !! Yous KNOOOOOOOWWW ya' just LURVE him .... :lmfao:

Actually, I don't. I'm still a big fan of his music but Mika the man is starting to annoy me.

Hey twatty.. I see you're impressed. :naughty:

As usual... :bleh:

i think im gonna go bcuz i gotta get up in 4 hrs

night/morning!

Seeya 1001!

Actually, I found it pretty funny.

I can't stand fake puppy dog eyes. My ex used to do them all the time. They make me want to gauge the person's eyes out with sporks.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

As usual... :bleh:

You have to worship him when he's a twat. It's his way of acknowledging you :naughty:

It's evening here and now :bleh:

you're just behind in the times.. *hmph*

It's evening for you and another bare hotel room - so hard to believe that you're dreaming of me too :naughty:

Huh, where was I? Oh yes, so I don't care what it is now, but when he posted the greeting :naughty:

I can't stand fake puppy dog eyes, they make me want to gauge the person's eyes out with sporks.

:naughty: But his sister slaps him. It's funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KlDTA5ccPM

Kelzy, I have issues with your signature. Firstly, we're in Australia therefore it's 'arse', not a donkey. Secondly, he has no arse to begin with.

I agree, I hate when people spell arse ass. But I'm not allowed to complain about other people's spelling :naughty:

It's evening for you and another bare hotel room - so hard to believe that you're dreaming of me too :naughty:

But it's true...

You only go around, round, round

(I mean "You only go arounrourounyouonlygoarounrourouyouonlygoarourourouyouonlygoarou")

:naughty: But his sister slaps him. It's funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KlDTA5ccPM

Girlpower! :naughty:

I agree, I hate when people spell arse ass. But I'm not allowed to complain about other people's spelling :naughty:

I started spelling things differently since I'm here. And this is not necessarily to my advantage :naughty:.

Kelzy, I have issues with your signature. Firstly, we're in Australia therefore it's 'arse', not a donkey. Secondly, he has no arse to begin with. :bleh:

*hmph*

He calls himself a donkey in this vid:

12. LES FRANCOFOLIES (IN FRENCH)

So "ass" is correct *zhhz*

Hurrah for Yasmine, though, she's clearly the better looking Penniman. But did she slap him or did he slap her when he said 'reach out again'?

She slapped him. I think. Hopefully :naughty:

I used to think that, but after having watched it about 500 times, I'm pretty sure he slaps her, hence her facial expression :lol3:

Hallo :bye:

Awww, that's a shame. Doesn't Mika know it's not nice to hit your sister. :sneaky2:

Especially one that curls your hair. :naughty:

HellOOOOoooo!!!