Do you believe you can "manifest your own destiny" ?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well well! WEre you in Chicago yet?

nope not yet ! but we are thinking of going for new years again :punk: I just love when I was there me singing alone to No One as the fireworks went on on navy pier !

nope not yet ! but we are thinking of going for new years again :punk: I just love when I was there me singing alone to No One as the fireworks went on on navy pier !

awww I may be in NY for new years:punk:

I wish you could move out here and we could be roomies... I know alot of cute boys for you! :mf_lustslow:

its not, you're right. But its what the book states as a fact not a belief.

See...there's the problem. The book cannot possibly state that anything is miserable as fact. That is a completely subjective statement.

I don't perceive the world as a miserable place at all. Why should I? I live in a nice town, in a nice house, have a great family. I'm healthy and happy. I have everything I could possibly need. Sure I'm having some hard times, and I surmise they will get quite a bit rougher in the upcoming months but they don't compare to what some people are going through.

Let's say I was living in Sudan and had to deal with genocide or if I didn't have a home or food or family or good health, then I could viably say the world was a miserable place.

However, I am not suffering any of those things and think the world is a fine place to live in. Obviously there are many things that can be improved but that is to be expected as with anything.

awww I may be in NY for new years:punk:

I wish you could move out here and we could be roomies... I know alot of cute boys for you! :mf_lustslow:

oh thats tottaly an option I want to study my university in chicago :thumb_yello: and how fun it would be to be roomies , And if u know a lot of cute boys .... WHY THE %#$&% YOU HAVENT INTRODUCE ME TO THEM !

See...there's the problem. The book cannot possibly state that anything is miserable as fact. That is a completely subjective statement.

I don't perceive the world as a miserable place at all. Why should I? I live in a nice town, in a nice house, have a great family. I'm healthy and happy. I have everything I could possibly need. Sure I'm having some hard times, and I surmise they will get quite a bit rougher in the upcoming months but they don't compare to what some people are going through.

Let's say I was living in Sudan and had to deal with genocide or if I didn't have a home or food or family or good health, then I could viably say the world was a miserable place.

However, I am not suffering any of those things and think the world is a fine place to live in. Obviously there are many things that can be improved but that is to be expected as with anything.

They definatley don't call it miserable. I just meant that they state that people on this earth are naturally negative. They warn you not to be tainted by them, that's all. I should have phrased it differently, but I'm allowed to have my slip ups. :naughty:

Don't pay any attention to Kourtney. She's masking the pain.

Let it out, Kourtney. Let it flow like a river. It's the first step to recovery.

They definatley don't call it miserable. I just meant that they state that people on this earth are naturally negative. They warn you not to be tainted by them, that's all. I should have phrased it differently, but I'm allowed to have my slip ups. :naughty:

Sounds like a cult.

If track suits and purple sheets are involved, run.

Don't pay any attention to Kourtney. She's masking the pain.

Let it out, Kourtney. Let it flow like a river. It's the first step to recovery.

If I'm in so much pain, then why do I keep laughing?

If I'm in so much pain, then why do I keep laughing?

You're delirious.

Those negative thinkers have you delirious.

Just keep breathing.

Do tell ...

He is B E A U T I F U L from the inside out.

Writer

Guitarist

Singer

Smart

Funny

Curly light brown hair to the nape of his neck

Blue blue eyes

and the most perfect lips.

He's tall and sweet. He holds the door for me! He walks me to the train station. :wub2:

What is bad is this: I met him in my writing class, and he was staying in the dorms over here. He's gotta go back home next week :crybaby:

We were just getting goin :( It's sad, but you know we'll be friends forever. He's too cool. And who knows next year when he's at my school maybe we'll pick up where we left off... If I'm not in NY.

He is B E A U T I F U L from the inside out.

Writer

Guitarist

Singer

Smart

Funny

Curly light brown hair to the nape of his neck

Blue blue eyes

and the most perfect lips.

He's tall and sweet. He holds the door for me! He walks me to the train station. :wub2:

What is bad is this: I met him in my writing class, and he was staying in the dorms over here. He's gotta go back home next week :crybaby:

We were just getting goin :( It's sad, but you know we'll be friends forever. He's too cool. And who knows next here when he's at my school maybe we'll pick up where we left off... If I'm not in NY.

wow , he sounds perfect ! like all his qualities , real gentleman ! , aww that is sad , but you can try to make them work you know ? and God do u really know guys for me ? here in mexico not many guys are out , well at least at my age , it totally sucks :thumbdown:

wow , he sounds perfect ! like all his qualities , real gentleman ! , aww that is sad , but you can try to make them work you know ? and God do u really know guys for me ? here in mexico not many guys are out , well at least at my age , it totally sucks :thumbdown:

I know soooo many David! Like I attract gay boys lol... I love them, they love me...we are fabulous together...and you will be fabulous with them!

he sounds absolutly perfect!:wub2:

watch out i may come up from behind and steal him:mf_rosetinted:

He's not perfect haha...he smokes:thumbdown:

I know soooo many David! Like I attract gay boys lol... I love them, they love me...we are fabulous together...and you will be fabulous with them!

oh but everything else is sooo lovely, i guess it just cancels out:naughty:

anyways off to bed for some little kids camp tomro:punk:

:bye:bye ya'll!

MY GOD ! We soooo need to be roomies ! hey feel free to introduce me to anyone :naughty: we just tell them im older :wink2:

And well a man cant have it all ! lol, ahem , just MIKA !

Hey i'm new here but i thought this was a neat thing to discuss.

i think our fates are mostly planned for us. i think we have a set path to walk in life, and its organised before we're born. i think we can make some minor decisions along the way, but i think in the end, we all end up where we are supposed to be. :)