Do you believe you can "manifest your own destiny" ?

They definatley don't call it miserable. I just meant that they state that people on this earth are naturally negative. They warn you not to be tainted by them, that's all. I should have phrased it differently, but I'm allowed to have my slip ups. :naughty:

Trust me, I have plenty.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i'm new here but i thought this was a neat thing to discuss.

i think our fates are mostly planned for us. i think we have a set path to walk in life, and its organised before we're born. i think we can make some minor decisions along the way, but i think in the end, we all end up where we are supposed to be. :)

Well then I hope that comes into play soon and tells me what to do with my life 'cause I have no freakin' clue. :naughty:

i think our fates are mostly planned for us. i think we have a set path to walk in life, and its organised before we're born. i think we can make some minor decisions along the way, but i think in the end, we all end up where we are supposed to be. :)

aww I love that:wub2:

Hmmm , thats very intersting , I like to belive God gave us the tools an we work all the way with those tools for what we want

MY GOD ! We soooo need to be roomies ! hey feel free to introduce me to anyone :naughty: we just tell them im older :wink2:

And well a man cant have it all ! lol, ahem , just MIKA !

I mean who wouldn't love you?! You're cute, sweet, smart...a foreigner:naughty:

awww one day!

Agreed.:wink2:

I mean who wouldn't love you?! You're cute, sweet, smart...a foreigner:naughty:

awww one day!

awww thanks ! you always get the hot threads , whenever I post something no one replies :(

awww thanks ! you always get the hot threads , whenever I post something no one replies :(

aww I love your threads :)

Sometimes my threads get hot only because people hate me:naughty:

eh' its cool!

I think I'm gonna go to sleep soon. I've got to do my homework for class tomorrow...I'm gonna see HIM:wub2:

aww I love your threads :)

Sometimes my threads get hot only because people hate me:naughty:

eh' its cool!

I think I'm gonna go to sleep soon. I've got to do my homework for class tomorrow...I'm gonna see HIM:wub2:

Jeez, what time is your class tomorrow? It's not in the morning is it?

I'm probably not going to get up until like 11 or 12 tomorrow after being on here so late.

Jeez, what time is your class tomorrow? It's not in the morning is it?

I'm probably not going to get up until like 11 or 12 tomorrow after being on here so late.

lol well I've got to catch a train at 11:30...but since I'm such a procrastinator I usuall need like an hour to do my homework not to mention the time it takes me to get ready...man oh man it's hard being a girl!

lol well I've got to catch a train at 11:30...but since I'm such a procrastinator I usuall need like an hour to do my homework not to mention the time it takes me to get ready...man oh man it's hard being a girl!

Oh common try to be a MAN ! thats hard !

No kidding... I was just think that the other day. My family all went to a reception and it took me like over an hour to get ready and I swear it took my brother not even 20 minutes. He got in the shower and got dressed.

Oh common try to be a MAN ! thats hard !

Yes but you're a man that cares lol

No kidding... I was just think that the other day. My family all went to a reception and it took me like over an hour to get ready and I swear it took my brother not even 20 minutes. He got in the shower and got dressed.

I never had brothers... always wanted them...but I think we'd drive him insane! I've got two other sisters lol

Yes but you're a man that cares lol

I never had brothers... always wanted them...but I think we'd drive him insane! I've got two other sisters lol

I have two older brothers, and I think I drive them nuts by myself. One's 7 years older than me and one's not even 2 years older than me. My mom and I tend to dote on the one that's closer to me in age, and I think he hates it. We can't help it, it's just the way girls are.

And that's funny you always wanted a brother 'cause I always wanted a sister.

I have two older brothers, and I think I drive them nuts by myself. One's 7 years older than me and one's not even 2 years older than me. My mom and I tend to dote on the one that's closer to me in age, and I think he hates it. We can't help it, it's just the way girls are.

yeah haha I always wanted a big brother that could defend me. Having sisters is an experience...its cool, but the arguments can get pretty heated.

and they start over dumb stuff...

" Who ate my special k bar?!"

"Ugh you're so selfish...why won't you share?"

"Get a job and buy your own..."

"How dare you!"

:roftl: yeah than we bond over johnny depp movies

I always wanted a sister tooo

I don't really believe in wishing and waiting around for things. I think that if you want something you've got to go out and do it. I'm only going to use the tuition thing 'cause it's a good example for my point as well. My brother wanted to go to Notre Dame so he worked his butt off in high school. It's a hard school to get into and he didn't make the cut. He was crushed but immediately applied to its brother school, Holy Cross. He worked his butt off his first year and decided to try to tranfer. Notre Dame sent him a letter saying they'd not only accept him but pay HALF of his $40,000 a year tuition, which is A LOT of money for Notre Dame to just give away. Now he only has to pay back $60,000 in students loans instead of $120,000. I think he was rewarded for his hard work and sticking with his dream.

I think that's the way to go...CREATE your own destiny. I don't knock this method but it's definitely not for me. If I get something, I want to know I did it as opposed to it just happening for me. I've always been brought up to be completely self-sufficient.

If it works for you, great...

I'm a bit like kk448. If I want something to happen, then I'm going to work for it... perfect example is getting Mika to tour in Oz, NZ and Asia. We can't just sit back and wish for it, because if we did, he prob would never come here. We have to do something to get his attention so he realises how totally awesome his fans are here and want to come and see us.

I believe in this...I guess. I'm still a little confused about it, but that's because I'm a dumbass :naughty:. I'm just a fatalist. I believe everything happens for a reason. It takes the weight off of my shoulder :naughty:.

So is thread about fate...? (God, why am I so stupid!? :doh:)

*puts on mod face*

Be nice guys :glasses2: