• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha :naughty:

do you play softball?

nope

i did swimming instead, that was apparently my option when i was young lol. and apparently in the grocery store wheni was like 3, we were in line, and there was an egg carton in the cart and i took out an egg and chucked it, and there was a little kid softball/baseball team, and he asked my mom if i wanted to join cuz i had a better arm then little boys that were 2-3 yrs older than me :roftl:

nope

i did swimming instead, that was apparently my option when i was young lol. and apparently in the grocery store wheni was like 3, we were in line, and there was an egg carton in the cart and i took out an egg and chucked it, and there was a little kid softball/baseball team, and he asked my mom if i wanted to join cuz i had a better arm then little boys that were 2-3 yrs older than me :roftl:

haha :roftl:

I almost did swimming last year, but the first practice I was going to know one showed up, and later on I figured out it was canceled...but I never went back anyways :roftl:

haha :roftl:

I almost did swimming last year, but the first practice I was going to know one showed up, and later on I figured out it was canceled...but I never went back anyways :roftl:

woops I meant No one haha :roftl:

and then I almost did cross country this year...and then I'm not sure if I want to do track or softball this year ... ahh theres too many! :naughty: