Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We should start a petition(as we know how much he LOVES our petitions:naughty:), "Give Lea a consolation prize!"

WHO'S WITH ME!

As long as the consolation is not given by him..in person!! :boxed:

I'd like him to provide me a shoulder to cry on for losing...not Lea! :roftl:

Ohh sorry I've been selfish. Let Lea get what she deserves :) I'm in

What have I missed? :naughty:

Well Mika put up a competition blog, and the girl we thought had won, Mika decided to go with the next right guess.

So, we're petitioning him to give the other girl a consolation prize.

Huh? :blink:

Sorry, I hate being so confused :lol3:

the blog haha, i said that you missed a lot and you said oo i only missed one blog so it isnt a lot

and i said that i think it was a lot because of the new competion mika made up and about him saying the first winner was wrong and he put it to the right winner:roftl::roftl::naughty:

the blog haha, i said that you missed a lot and you said oo i only missed one blog so it isnt a lot

and i said that i think it was a lot because of the new competion mika made up and about him saying the first winner was wrong and he put it to the right winner:roftl::roftl::naughty:

I know that, I was asking about the "correct winner" and what not :bleh:

Aww Rose, such a sweetheart :wub2:

I like this contest idea, though I think people in opposite timezones have a disadvantage, such as myself, but I stay up all night anyways :naughty:

Thank you:blush-anim-cl:.

Hopefully he'll stagger it, or do it over weekends.

As he's back in the studio tomorrow, he'll probably be having a few late night sessions, so he might put it on then.

Aww Rose, such a sweetheart :wub2:

I like this contest idea, though I think people in opposite timezones have a disadvantage, such as myself, but I stay up all night anyways :naughty:

yeah she is:wub2:

i know, i wish i could stay up all night!! i have too much stuff to do now, why couldnt he have done this competition at the beginning of my summer vacation:naughty: