Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOh my gooooood, i was in the same place two weeks before Mika when he put some mud on his body!! It is aaa very luxious hotel, in the border of the dead sea, and there is small beach and people can put some mud of the dead sea on their body....oooh good....:mf_lustslow:

Anyway, he's right when he's saying it is a strange feeling to swim in the dead, it feels like you have some oil everywhere...and it's versy salty so if you have scratches on your skin it is jus AWful...and i remember the wether was really extremly hot and the water was so hot that i felt i would diiiie :roftl:

So, I'm back. Bought MGMT's album, finally, and the new Beck one. I'm really happy by now!:roftl:

And yet.. No blogs.

OMMMM...

"Take only what you neeed from it...":punk:

''A family of trees wanted to be haunted'':punk:

sounds fun!

OMMMMMMMmikagetyourbuttbloggingOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

That doesn't sound like a good idea, Mika's butt blogging:naughty:

OOh my gooooood, i was in the same place two weeks before Mika when he put some mud on his body!! It is aaa very luxious hotel, in the border of the dead sea, and there is small beach and people can put some mud of the dead sea on their body....oooh good....:mf_lustslow:

Anyway, he's right when he's saying it is a strange feeling to swim in the dead, it feels like you have some oil everywhere...and it's versy salty so if you have scratches on your skin it is jus AWful...and i remember the wether was really extremly hot and the water was so hot that i felt i would diiiie :roftl:

thats so cool! *thatd be cool if you had the same room too! lol

haha nice

And when its only me with my sister, we just do it like this:

Sister gets frontseat the first time, me the way back.:thumb_yello:Simple as that:naughty:

Same with me.. only it's usually who get's the front seat first and of course my sister runs to the front seat. I don't even get what the big deal of the front seat is anyway :mf_rosetinted::blink:

''A family of trees wanted to be haunted'':punk:

Really great, huh?

Ooh, and I smelled mika's cologne with the helping guy staring at me like : wtf?

I smelled the two of them three times on sephora. xD

Then, I played guitar hero on a store.:roftl:

Mika making a blog of his butt? No thanks..:blink:

:lmfao:

So neat.

Really great, huh?

Ooh, and I smelled mika's cologne with the helping guy staring at me like : wtf?

I smelled the two of them three times on sephora. xD

Then, I played guitar hero on a store.:roftl:

:lmfao:

So neat.

Oeh, did it smell nice?:lmfao:

no but a blog of him and then he shakes his booty for us. lol. (/ clothes on)

Uhm...

I love how in the vlog, everyone's arguing and Mika's just like "Welcome to Syria" in his little video camera world :lol3:

same here :lol3:

that's the part uh huh uh huh i like it:naughty:

Well I'm just off for a bath now, so no doubt Mika will come out of hiding and post a Where In The World blog and I'll miss it completely:blink:.

Is this the first time you've had a bath then Rose? Cos there was that same chance everyday :naughty:

I'm gonna take a shower now, and I hope there won't be a where in the world blog when I come back that I missed like Rose thought:sweatdrop:

Why are you worried that today is the day he'll post that blog while you're cleaning yourselves? :blink::naughty: