MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

Brianna~

I asked my mom last night on the way home from the game, because I put my iPod on in the car and was listening to Mika and my mom heard it and asked if she could listen, and she loves him now XD so that's when I asked about Disney, and she said she'd think about it, but she was leaning towards a yes, she just had to talk it over with my dad. And if I can go, you got to tell me about the rooming business at the resort, because if it's two people to a room, I'll ask if I can use our Disney member thingy we have.

ARIEL!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!:woot_jump:

this is so great, well Holly is in charge of the resort planning so when she gets on she will explain every thing:naughty:

your up pretty early:blink::roftl:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brianna~

I asked my mom last night on the way home from the game, because I put my iPod on in the car and was listening to Mika and my mom heard it and asked if she could listen, and she loves him now XD so that's when I asked about Disney, and she said she'd think about it, but she was leaning towards a yes, she just had to talk it over with my dad. And if I can go, you got to tell me about the rooming business at the resort, because if it's two people to a room, I'll ask if I can use our Disney member thingy we have.

:woot_jump: that is GREAT! If your mom needs to talk to someone about anything ........... I will be happy to do it... like I did with Brianna's mom :naughty:

ARIEL!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!:woot_jump:

this is so great, well Holly is in charge of the resort planning so when she gets on she will explain every thing:naughty:

your up pretty early:blink::roftl:

Most likely.... we will NOT be staying at a 'Disney Resort' ........... WAAAYYYY too expensive! We found some FABULOUS resports NEAR the main gate that are awesome and so much more realistic in price! :roftl:

:woot_jump: that is GREAT! If your mom needs to talk to someone about anything ........... I will be happy to do it... like I did with Brianna's mom :naughty:

hahahahaha

my mom says your nice:naughty:

Ariels mom is really cool!:thumb_yello:

Most likely.... we will NOT be staying at a 'Disney Resort' ........... WAAAYYYY too expensive! We found some FABULOUS resports NEAR the main gate that are awesome and so much more realistic in price! :roftl:

like Micheal Jackson:roftl::roftl:

IM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!!!!

have you gotten the software yet to do the shirts?

hahahahaha

my mom says your nice:naughty:

Ariels mom is really cool!:thumb_yello:

like Micheal Jackson:roftl::roftl:

IM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!!!!!!

have you gotten the software yet to do the shirts?

NOT YET! All I have been worried about lately is RUFUS!!!!! He comes before Disney World.... November!!!! :wub2:

:jawdrop: hes so amazing!! hes really sweet too!

im so confused really?

I think he is a GREAT actor -- but, I would not want to see a concert! :lmao:

seriously take her off.... UNLESS YOU are volunteering to babysit :mf_rosetinted: She can't go on Space Mountain and she is gonna get all tired and bitchy and I don't want to deal with All the B S .....

I think he is a GREAT actor -- but, I would not want to see a concert! :lmao:

seriously take her off.... UNLESS YOU are volunteering to babysit :mf_rosetinted: She can't go on Space Mountain and she is gonna get all tired and bitchy and I don't want to deal with All the B S .....

i would!!!!! then i can touch him and get his autograph:naughty:

wait isnt she your daughter OMG im so confused:shocked::blink:

i would!!!!! then i can touch him and get his autograph:naughty:

wait isnt she your daughter OMG im so confused:shocked::blink:

I don't want to touch him -- I want to touch Rufus!!!!! :das:

She is my daughter and she would be more of a headache then anything EPECIALLY at the resort and all..... I just want to be 'free' to have a blast! I can do that with the boys - but not her so much! It is for the sake of all humanity that she not come.... TRUST me!

I don't want to touch him -- I want to touch Rufus!!!!! :das:

She is my daughter and she would be more of a headache then anything EPECIALLY at the resort and all..... I just want to be 'free' to have a blast! I can do that with the boys - but not her so much! It is for the sake of all humanity that she not come.... TRUST me!

Johnny Depp is so amazing!! i would do anything to just grace his presence hahaha, i hear when he talks to you hes just looking at you, and when you ask for his autograph he gives it with no questions asked

Ok, hey do you know if Deb is coming?

Johnny Depp is so amazing!! i would do anything to just grace his presence hahaha, i hear when he talks to you hes just looking at you, and when you ask for his autograph he gives it with no questions asked

Ok, hey do you know if Deb is coming?

I don't know, for sure!!!! I think it is still too early for her to know.

aaawww.... that is how Mika is!!! When he is talking to you.... he looks directly into your eyes!!!! :wub2: I am suprised I am still alive and breathing!!! I almost passed out - his eyes burned a hole through my soul!!!!