MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Peeks in, evesdrops....* Interesting news? I think I'll stay and hear this. :naughty:

That is, after I get back...darn work. LMAO!!

Well.... don't know how interesting it is to you..........:roftl:

But I found some off-site RESORTS that are AH-MAZING and HALF the price of a Disney one -- and STILL right around the corner from the main gate........

I am talking 3 bedroom CONDOS!!!!!!!!!!! With FULL kitchens and laundry room.......... in the condo............ :shocked:

:woot_jump:

:woot_jump: my mom said i can go!!!!ahhh!!!!:boing: i'm so happy, she said as long as no creepy people are going:roftl: but i assured her there aren't any!

but i haven't asked about the hotel yet.....i think i'll wait on that part, she seemed a little skeptical on just the meet up, so i'll just ask when she's in a relly good mood:naughty:

:woot_jump: my mom said i can go!!!!ahhh!!!!:boing: i'm so happy, she said as long as no creepy people are going:roftl: but i assured her there aren't any!

but i haven't asked about the hotel yet.....i think i'll wait on that part, she seemed a little skeptical on just the meet up, so i'll just ask when she's in a relly good mood

:dance_man::arf2::groovy:

yay!!!!!!:punk:

Well.... don't know how interesting it is to you..........:roftl:

But I found some off-site RESORTS that are AH-MAZING and HALF the price of a Disney one -- and STILL right around the corner from the main gate........

I am talking 3 bedroom CONDOS!!!!!!!!!!! With FULL kitchens and laundry room.......... in the condo............ :shocked:

:shocked:

Now that sounds amazing!!!!!!

:woot_jump: my mom said i can go!!!!ahhh!!!! i'm so happy, she said as long as no creepy people are going:roftl: but i assured her there aren't any!

but i haven't asked about the hotel yet.....i think i'll wait on that part, she seemed a little skeptical on just the meet up, so i'll just ask when she's in a relly good mood

ok so my friend Ariel is thinking about joining today, and i said she can come with to the Meet Up, and i told her about the resort thing and she said that her family has some special deal thingy i didnt quiet get it but if she joins today i will ask her, or talk to her tomorrow, and she also told me that if you have the room key from the resort we can stay in the park longer than other people, but she forgot what days it was haha

ok so my friend Ariel is thinking about joining today, and i said she can come with to the Meet Up, and i told her about the resort thing and she said that her family has some special deal thingy i didnt quiet get it but if she joins today i will ask her, or talk to her tomorrow, and she also told me that if you have the room key from the resort we can stay in the park longer than other people, but she forgot what days it was haha

Hope she joins!!! We N E E D more Floridians!!!! :roftl:

Yes.... there are several Disney Resorts that if you stay there you have access to the Parks like an hour before the public is let in..... only certain rides are open at that time AND it is mostly o n l y the high end resorts that have this luxury....

UNFORTUNATELY I don't think we will be staying at the Contemporary *that is only for Michael Jackson, anyways* Or the Swan or Dolphin

Hope she joins!!! We N E E D more Floridians!!!! :roftl:

Yes.... there are several Disney Resorts that if you stay there you have access to the Parks like an hour before the public is let in..... only certain rides are open at that time AND it is mostly o n l y the high end resorts that have this luxury....

UNFORTUNATELY I don't think we will be staying at the Contemporary *that is only for Michael Jackson, anyways* Or the Swan or Dolphin

haha shes been planning on it for like ever but she cant think of a name:roftl::roftl:

Michael Jackson is icky:naughty::bleh:

haha shes been planning on it for like ever but she cant think of a name:roftl::roftl:

Michael Jackson is icky:naughty::bleh:

Then you don't want to sleep in the contemporary resort :mf_rosetinted:

What is her name?

i wouldnt even go near him, if you know what i mean, wait its little boys he likes :roftl:

Dont even mention that to her she hates that haha but it is perfect:naughty:

mermaid.jpg

I think her username should be:

Under_the_Sea :mf_rosetinted:

:woot_jump: omg ariel might be coming:boing: ahhhh that would-ahhhhh!!

...in a good way of course:naughty:

I LOVE THE FIRST PAGE -- IT LOOKS B E A U T I F U L !!!!

I guess she did not like my name suggestion :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: ooo i should add Christmas lights:roftl:

haha she laughed but im guessing she figured a name out before haha, she told me she cant post anything because she hasnt gotten the email yet:blink:

:biggrin2: ooo i should add Christmas lights:roftl:

haha she laughed but im guessing she figured a name out before haha, she told me she cant post anything because she hasnt gotten the email yet:blink:

YES YES YES Christmas lights..... sounds even more beautiful!!! :woot_jump:

..... I heard it has been taking a while for that darn first e-mail after registration.... she can't post -- BUT she can PM :wink2:

YES YES YES Christmas lights..... sounds even more beautiful!!! :woot_jump:

..... I heard it has been taking a while for that darn first e-mail after registration.... she can't post -- BUT she can PM :wink2:

i found some!!!!!

yeah shes pming me haha, i will text her and tell her that

thanks!!!:naughty: