MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

well i dont know what you look like so im picturing it in my head:roftl:

Look at my siggie and picture me not being able to turn my head at all... just turning my shoulders *for my head* :roftl:

Thank GOD I wasn't like this when I met MIKA! :naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i sure you look fine:naughty:

your so lucky you met him!!

i will one day i know!!

I know!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Meeting him before sound check was SUCH a blessing because he spent SO much time with us... and I was standing right in front of him the whole time -- and when he talked to me... he looked right in my eyes the whole time :wub2:

AND he touched me :naughty:

And meeting him AFTER the show was a m a z i n g even though it was so breif... again-- he touched me, this time he reached out and rubbed my arm :wub2: aaahhh the sweet memories!

I know!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Meeting him before sound check was SUCH a blessing because he spent SO much time with us... and I was standing right in front of him the whole time -- and when he talked to me... he looked right in my eyes the whole time :wub2:

AND he touched me :naughty:

And meeting him AFTER the show was a m a z i n g even though it was so breif... again-- he touched me, this time he reached out and rubbed my arm :wub2: aaahhh the sweet memories!

*faints*

ahhh...... your so lucky!:naughty:

*faints*

ahhh...... your so lucky!:naughty:

ha ha ha I am SUPRISED I did not faint!!!! :roftl:

When he went in after sound check everyone was like HOLLY I am SO proud of you..... and then I started crying like a baby!!!! At least it was NOT in front of him, like I thought it would be~~~ Mika suprisingly has a calming affect on you when you are right in his face......

BUT NOT d u r i n g the concert --- not at all...... it is C R A Z Y :insane:

ha ha ha I am SUPRISED I did not faint!!!! :roftl:

When he went in after sound check everyone was like HOLLY I am SO proud of you..... and then I started crying like a baby!!!! At least it was NOT in front of him, like I thought it would be~~~ Mika suprisingly has a calming affect on you when you are right in his face......

BUT NOT d u r i n g the concert --- not at all...... it is C R A Z Y :insane:

:roftl:

i dont know what im going to do when i meet him:naughty:

i bet!!!:punk:

He better do one in Florida!! then we all can go together, even though im moving but i will come down just for you guys and Mika:naughty:

OH he BETTER not skip Florida again!!!! I will ... I will.... I dunno what I will do -- but, it WON'T be pretty~~~~ :mf_rosetinted:

OMG...y'all are cracking me up!! What's up? I hope I can make it to the meet up. Our L.A meet up was so much fun! Of course, I got whiplash from the bumper cars...MFCer's just love to crash into one another. :naughty:

HEY HEY HEY my beautiful partner in crime!!!!!

OMG -- I HOPE HOPE HOPE you can make it, since my broke arse cannot make it to Cali anytime soon!!!!!

It will be SO much fun..... and here in Florida it is ALL about Southern Hospitality... there will be NO bumping :naughty:

*wonders if he would even care* :mf_rosetinted:

...and it was ALL his faught!

probably not:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMG...y'all are cracking me up!! What's up? I hope I can make it to the meet up. Our L.A meet up was so much fun! Of course, I got whiplash from the bumper cars...MFCer's just love to crash into one another. :naughty:

I hope you can come too!!!!!

it would be great to meet you:naughty:

There is so much going on!! OMG...why can't I win the lottery. I want to go to the Christmas party in London too. (reality check says NO and it's too close to Thanksgiving...LOL) Kath, our lovely lady from Scotland, will be in Vegas in January and I'm meeting up with her too! Need to go buy lotto ticket now. :thumb_yello:

HEY HEY HEY my beautiful partner in crime!!!!!

OMG -- I HOPE HOPE HOPE you can make it, since my broke arse cannot make it to Cali anytime soon!!!!!

It will be SO much fun..... and here in Florida it is ALL about Southern Hospitality... there will be NO bumping :naughty:

There is so much going on!! OMG...why can't I win the lottery. I want to go to the Christmas party in London too. (reality check says NO and it's too close to Thanksgiving...LOL) Kath, our lovely lady from Scotland, will be in Vegas in January and I'm meeting up with her too! Need to go buy lotto ticket now. :thumb_yello:

OH TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!! I would give my RIGHT arm to go to the Christmas Party in London!!!!!!! I play the lottery EVERY SINGLE day and still no luck!!! :thumbdown: OH but our day come...YES it will!!!!!!

and when it DOES w o r l d watch out!!!!! :naughty: