foalbaby14

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope so!!!:naughty:

ok back to the shirt planning its more fun:naughty:

Oooohhhh I think the resort search is F U N .... but, that is just me.

Considering that we are going to be there as THE MIKA FAN CLUB.....

I think that it is only fitting that we stay at the Disney MUSIC Resort :blush-anim-cl:

Okay.... do you have any more brilliant ideas for the shirts?????

Oooohhhh I think the resort search is F U N .... but, that is just me.

Considering that we are going to be there as THE MIKA FAN CLUB.....

I think that it is only fitting that we stay at the Disney MUSIC Resort :blush-anim-cl:

Okay.... do you have any more brilliant ideas for the shirts?????

i dont know how to look up resorts so that can be your specialty:naughty:

ummmm.......

well i like the idea with Cinderellas castle but we can add all his characters on the front and the circles and flowers, we can make to look like they are made out of fireworks or something!!

i dont know how to look up resorts so that can be your specialty:naughty:

ummmm.......

well i like the idea with Cinderellas castle but we can add all his characters on the front and the circles and flowers, we can make to look like they are made out of fireworks or something!!

Thank you... yes that shall be my j o b and yours is coming up with all of the brilliant ideas!!!! LOVE it so far... that is going to look awesome kinda like Big Girl, Billy Brown and Lollipop Girl are TAKING OVER Dinsey and the castle.... like they booted Cinderella out :roftl:

Thank you... yes that shall be my j o b and yours is coming up with all of the brilliant ideas!!!! LOVE it so far... that is going to look awesome kinda like Big Girl, Billy Brown and Lollipop Girl are TAKING OVER Dinsey and the castle.... like they booted Cinderella out :roftl:

Your Welcome:naughty:

We could really have them do that or something like it, like have a sign on the castle that says No Cinderella Allowed or something like that:naughty:

she better not come:sneaky2:

I just didn't get the part of .... wanting to come with .... but, not stay with us..... is that just a way of checking up on you???? Would it be terrible if she did come?

My kids have a BLAST with me.... :blink:

I just didn't get the part of .... wanting to come with .... but, not stay with us..... is that just a way of checking up on you???? Would it be terrible if she did come?

My kids have a BLAST with me.... :blink:

she said that she would just walk around, but i dont want her to go cuz this isnt her thing its mine!

Well you are obviously a cool mom, mine isnt?:naughty:

she said that she would just walk around, but i dont want her to go cuz this isnt her thing its mine!

Well you are obviously a cool mom, mine isnt?:naughty:

but.... but.... but..... I thought she WAS :shocked: