MFC Day @ Disney World

foalbaby14

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I LOVE THE SHIRT IDEA!!!!! ooo and i have some extremely sad news...:sad: i just asked my parents and they said no way! :tears: since we are going to england for two weeks in december and the cost of everything there and here now it is to expensive :tears: i will look up airplane prices but i am pretty sure its a no :crybaby: i will be there in spirit though! and you MUST go on the caterpillar ride! for me:wub2::naughty:

o and even though i am not going can i design the shirts lol

OMG I LOVE THE SHIRT IDEA!!!!! ooo and i have some extremely sad news...:sad: i just asked my parents and they said no way! :tears: since we are going to england for two weeks in december and the cost of everything there and here now it is to expensive :tears: i will look up airplane prices but i am pretty sure its a no :crybaby: i will be there in spirit though! and you MUST go on the caterpillar ride! for me

:sad: oh noo! i wish you could've come, but you have England to look forward to! it's awsome there:punk: haha, i don't remember which one is the caterpiller ride:naughty:

its this one

CATERPILLARRIDE.gif

:wub2::wub2:

I love lttle kids rides!:mf_lustslow::roftl: when i went to six flags a few months ago...because i hate rollercoasters...me and my friend just stayed in the kids part:roftl: we even went on the little kids rollercoster and it was freakin scary!! :shocked:

OMG I LOVE THE SHIRT IDEA!!!!! ooo and i have some extremely sad news...:sad: i just asked my parents and they said no way! :tears: since we are going to england for two weeks in december and the cost of everything there and here now it is to expensive :tears: i will look up airplane prices but i am pretty sure its a no :crybaby: i will be there in spirit though! and you MUST go on the caterpillar ride! for me:wub2::naughty:

After I stop crying......... :tears:

I would LOVE for you to do the shirt.............

*goes back to crying hysterically in the dark corner*

After I stop crying......... :tears:

I would LOVE for you to do the shirt.............

*goes back to crying hysterically in the dark corner*

HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to go so badly i will keep on begging my parents until february 21! i will do all it takes to get to florida even if i have to walk! :tears: I WANTED TO GO SOOO BADLY!

HOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to go so badly i will keep on begging my parents until february 21! i will do all it takes to get to florida even if i have to walk! :tears: I WANTED TO GO SOOO BADLY!

To tell you the truth - I *think that you will end up being able to come* Maybe that is just me wishful thinking -- but, we still have a while yet to work on them!!!!! :naughty:

To tell you the truth - I *think that you will end up being able to come* Maybe that is just me wishful thinking -- but, we still have a while yet to work on them!!!!! :naughty:

true we do have a while, i was looking for prices of flights and most of the time they dont even allow you to search february yet because it is so far ahead:naughty:

true we do have a while' date=' i was looking for prices of flights and most of the time they dont even allow you to search february yet because it is so far ahead:naughty:[/quote']

It will SOON! N E V E R give up :roftl:

OMG I LOVE THE SHIRT IDEA!!!!! ooo and i have some extremely sad news... i just asked my parents and they said no way! :tears: since we are going to england for two weeks in december and the cost of everything there and here now it is to expensive :tears: i will look up airplane prices but i am pretty sure its a no ' date=' i will be there in spirit though! and you MUST go on the caterpillar ride! for me:naughty:

o and even though i am not going can i design the shirts lol[/quote']

Oh No!!!!!:tears: it would have been great for you to come!!! but you will be here in spirit

its this one

CATERPILLARRIDE.gif

:wub2:

Ive never seen that ride before but if we find it i we will all ride it:wink2:

Oh No!!!!!:tears: it would have been great for you to come!!! but you will be here in spirit

Ive never seen that ride before but if we find it i we will all ride it:wink2:

Don't cry -- she will be there! THAT ride is NOT at Disney.... Aimee MUST have seen it in a dream! :naughty:

hahaha maybe it used to be, but not anymore:naughty:

are we going to plan the mini meet up today:naughty:

YEAH YEAH -- can you get Laura and Ariel there too.... so we can ALL 5 meet? :naughty:

YEAH YEAH -- can you get Laura and Ariel there too.... so we can ALL 5 meet? :naughty:

hahaha i will try!!

actually Ariel lives literally 5 minutes away from me and Laura 10 minutes :naughty:

so what day do you think you and Alex may come over? on a Sunday?

OOOO im so excited:woot_jump:!!!! our little mini meet up:roftl:

hahaha i will try!!

actually Ariel lives literally 5 minutes away from me and Laura 10 minutes :naughty:

so what day do you think you and Alex may come over? on a Sunday?

OOOO im so excited:woot_jump:!!!! our little mini meet up:roftl:

Oh crap..... time may be an issue......

*cause of school* the concert in Melbourne is on a Friday.....

THE O N L Y time(s) we could possibly come would be Friday November 7 OR {much better idea} LMAO .................. *what was I thinking*

Saturday November 8 .... when we are on our way to Miami for the show on Saturday night.... DUH -- forgive me I am slow today!

So if we check our of our hotel and head straight to you guys we could be there by .... say 11:30 - noon......................

how does that sound?

Oh crap..... time may be an issue......

*cause of school* the concert in Melbourne is on a Friday.....

THE O N L Y time(s) we could possibly come would be Friday November 7 OR {much better idea} LMAO .................. *what was I thinking*

Saturday November 8 .... when we are on our way to Miami for the show on Saturday night.... DUH -- forgive me I am slow today!

So if we check our of our hotel and head straight to you guys we could be there by .... say 11:30 - noon......................

how does that sound?

so you will come next saturday around 11:30- noon? that sounds perfect, i just have to tell my mom, but she will be fine with it:naughty:

i tried to call Laura but she wasnt home and im hanging with Ariel tomorrow so i will tell her then:naughty:

so you will come next saturday around 11:30- noon? that sounds perfect, i just have to tell my mom, but she will be fine with it:naughty:

i tried to call Laura but she wasnt home and im hanging with Ariel tomorrow so i will tell her then:naughty:

NEXT saturday.... NO........ :shocked:

November 8 SATURDAY on our way from Melbourne to Miami.... *when we are slightly 'in the area'*

NEXT saturday.... NO........ :shocked:

November 8 SATURDAY on our way from Melbourne to Miami.... *when we are slightly 'in the area'*

OMG im so confused haha *runs to look at calendar* my bad im thinking its September right now:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::blush-anim-cl:

ok haha i get it now:naughty: