Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! Thank you xD

I'm fine and how about you?

haha

im good

icing my elbow,

eating ice

listening to the thousands of motor cycles up on the road above my neighborhood, thinking its gonna be my dad on one, and my mom in a car behind him. but hasnt happened yet.

lol

haha

im good

icing my elbow,

eating ice

listening to the thousands of motor cycles up on the road above my neighborhood, thinking its gonna be my dad on one, and my mom in a car behind him. but hasnt happened yet.

lol

Awesome, i'm pretty sure they will look good xD... i don't even know how to ride a bike so...

Awesome, i'm pretty sure they will look good xD... i don't even know how to ride a bike so...

haha

well i kinda miss them

and one night, they were camping out, there was a T-Storm, and their tent flooded so they slept in my moms PT Cruiser, and 5 ppl in their campgrounds got struck by lightning, and i hadnt heard from them for over a day after that night (i recieved an email from my mom and she was like "hey hun, dnt have cell service. ur dad and i are in blah blah blah, there are thunderstorms here, but were still camping out. talk to you tomorrow" so i was worried)

and i just wanna c themnow :P

haha

well i kinda miss them

and one night, they were camping out, there was a T-Storm, and their tent flooded so they slept in my moms PT Cruiser, and 5 ppl in their campgrounds got struck by lightning, and i hadnt heard from them for over a day after that night (i recieved an email from my mom and she was like "hey hun, dnt have cell service. ur dad and i are in blah blah blah, there are thunderstorms here, but were still camping out. talk to you tomorrow" so i was worried)

and i just wanna c themnow :P

Hmmm, i don't like storms o_o