Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*cries, screams, dies, and goes spastic simultaneously...resulting in a few broken things*

He put...my birthday picture...on his BLOG....

xldkgjolkhiluht;OIHP0AQ38UYPOJKB.

:wub2:

Finally I know who is in the first picture! congrats girl :thumb_yello:

you made a awesome job, was beautiful ! :wub2:

nananaaaaaaaaaaa I got a new cast for my leg, and it is pink with black stripes, pretty cool if you ask me. :naughty:

and good news! I will be in a cast only for two more weeks, and then in a walking boot, however I will not be able to walk with the boot on...not allowed to put weight on it at all still..but when I get the boot he wants me to wiggle it around while I sit..which is good cuz I naturally fidget with my feet :arf2:

so I am healing rapidly, WOO!!

and the doc informed me today that instead of just breaking one of the bones, I absolutly CRUSHED it, like...there is barely any bone left. :tears: but thats what the steel plate is for lol

nananaaaaaaaaaaa I got a new cast for my leg, and it is pink with black stripes, pretty cool if you ask me. :naughty:

and good news! I will be in a cast only for two more weeks, and then in a walking boot, however I will not be able to walk with the boot on...not allowed to put weight on it at all still..but when I get the boot he wants me to wiggle it around while I sit..which is good cuz I naturally fidget with my feet :arf2:

and the doc informed me today that instead of just breaking one of the bones, I absolutly CRUSHED it, like...there is barely any bone left. :tears: but thats what the steel plate is for lol

Striped? Coolness:punk:

Eeek, sounds painful. It's amazing that the human body can repair itself.

nananaaaaaaaaaaa I got a new cast for my leg, and it is pink with black stripes, pretty cool if you ask me.

:huglove:

Glad to hear you're going to be healed soon!! You crushed it? Ouch...:tears:

I know. Bodies are amazing. It's crazy. NONO! HI!!!:wub2:

Ok, I have to go to school now. Bye guys.:bye:

this part is more sad :sorry:

yey ! good for you !!! this happened with me when I was 10, I know how it' sucks :huh:

I'm on calcium pills and a few other pills and they really help, the doctor was really surpised and pleased at how fast I was healing :naughty:

:huglove:

Glad to hear you're going to be healed soon!! You crushed it? Ouch...:tears:

I know. Bodies are amazing. It's crazy. NONO! HI!!!:wub2:

this part is more sad :sorry:

yey ! good for you !!! this happened with me when I was 10, I know how it' sucks :huh:

thanks guys, but yeah the pain isn't too bad now, just where they had to go in for surgery. and as for crushing it, s'all good, I never even felt that part of the break...which was farther up my leg than me or my parents imagined, but yeah. almost no swelling and just some lovely bruises.

Oh congrats!!!!!

:biggrin2:

OoOoooh! That was you, englishrose?

I just went back and saw your posts. The first thing I did was run and tell my mom too...

Yes, t'was me! She got all excited with me then, but now she's back to telling me I need counselling for my Mika addiction. :roftl: :rolls_eyes:

Finally I know who is in the first picture! congrats girl

you made a awesome job, was beautiful !

Thank you! :cheerful_h4h:

nananaaaaaaaaaaa I got a new cast for my leg, and it is pink with black stripes, pretty cool if you ask me.

Owwwwww, how'd you crush your leg?!

School? But it's not even the end of August yet...

I'm on calcium pills and a few other pills and they really help, the doctor was really surpised and pleased at how fast I was healing :naughty:

Are they big white chewable ones?

My auntie has those.

As you can see, by the colourful writing, I'm back at my friends (for one night only) and that means one important thing.

I FINALLY SAW THE VLOG!!!:woot_jump:

And it ain't half bad:wink2:.

Liked it VERY much.

Left a comment about it not being good to work with animals and children, who upstage you:naughty:.

:biggrin2:

Yes, t'was me! She got all excited with me then, but now she's back to telling me I need counselling for my Mika addiction. :roftl: :rolls_eyes:

Thank you! :cheerful_h4h:

Owwwwww, how'd you crush your leg?!

well the proper term I guess is I 'dusted' my bone, meaning I split it into so many fragments that it was just shattered shards of bone floating around in there and basically...a plate is holding that bit of my leg together. with a bunch of screws.

I slipped off the bottom step of my porch and landed wrong. :naughty: I was fiddling with the handle of a luggage bag and down I went. and I broke the back part of my ankle, and the sides (tibia and fibula) and tore all the muscles, ligaments, tendons and soft tissues. :bleh:

lovely for the first year of college. let me tell you.

Are they big white chewable ones?

My auntie has those.

As you can see, by the colourful writing, I'm back at my friends (for one night only) and that means one important thing.

I FINALLY SAW THE VLOG!!!:woot_jump:

And it ain't half bad:wink2:.

Liked it VERY much.

Left a comment about it not being good to work with animals and children, who upstage you:naughty:.

I'm glad you finally got to see it! and the blue text is back!

and they are flavored soft chews that are white and pink and and a light orange. they look almost like bigger tums. :naughty:

well the proper term I guess is I 'dusted' my bone, meaning I split it into so many fragments that it was just shattered shards of bone floating around in there and basically...a plate is holding that bit of my leg together. with a bunch of screws.

I slipped off the bottom step of my porch and landed wrong. :naughty: I was fiddling with the handle of a luggage bag and down I went. and I broke the back part of my ankle, and the sides (tibia and fibula) and tore all the muscles, ligaments, tendons and soft tissues. :bleh:

:boxed::boxed::boxed: That is...quite impressive.

The university near where I live just started classes today. I am so not ready for school to be back in session. I've already graduated but still...school means cooler weather, and I feel like summer just started! *hates winter* :cool:

Oh. My. Goodness! You poor thing! And starting your first year of college? That will be a memorable first year. :blink: Keep taking that calcium, and I hope you heal REALLY fast!

:boxed::boxed::boxed: That is...quite impressive.

The university near where I live just started classes today. I am so not ready for school to be back in session. I've already graduated but still...school means cooler weather, and I feel like summer just started! *hates winter* :cool:

Oh. My. Goodness! You poor thing! And starting your first year of college? That will be a memorable first year. :blink: Keep taking that calcium, and I hope you heal REALLY fast!

I have skills man, skills. :mf_rosetinted:

and yeah..I have to be in a wheel chair because it is so strictly non-weight bearing and getting around a campus will be a challenge..apparently they have a van that can bring me places but we email them and they send us back some times and whatnot that really don't work or make sense...:sneaky2:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1000 Posts:groupwave: